Roger's tC2: And her name is...SEIKETSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger's tC2: And her name is...SEIKETSU

Hey guys, I know this isn't your typical car on here. Just wanted to get some honest feedback, I hope you guys like. Still a work in progress...but not your typical daily. STATIC LIFE =)

Im sorry, I don't know how to put the pictures on the thread so I attached the links. Thanks

Last edited by k0ntr0lledka0s; 09-19-2014, 10:38 AM.

Just add the URL link from the right hand side of the page into the text.
    Like so:

Or I think you can add the "direct" link between two IMG[ ]IMG but dont quote me on that

I love the body colour so much, not sure I could live with the interior, but I'm never going to drive it!

Comment

Interior takes me back to 1999 lol. I say change up the wheels, and you're good to go.

instagram: jerrychoochoo

Comment

Originally posted by jerrychoochoo View Post
        Interior takes me back to 1999 lol. I say change up the wheels, and you're good to go.

+1
        follow me on IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Thanks guys I appreciate the feedback. I'm actually looking to get new wheels soon, and as the interior. Not to many people are crazy enough to go with a white interior so I had to do it since I take my car to shows lol

Comment

The interior urks me. It reminds of my Neon back in like 99. I liked it then, but I grew out of it is all. But, overall, I like the car. I have a few buddies with these and they're all tucking rear wheel like this. Tucking rear wheel is tits to me.
            stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

Originally posted by k0ntr0lledka0s View Post
              Thanks guys I appreciate the feedback. I'm actually looking to get new wheels soon, and as the interior. Not to many people are crazy enough to go with a white interior so I had to do it since I take my car to shows lol
              I know that feel that white interior gets so dirty
              follow me on IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Working...
              X