X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My beauty nicknamed Nightshade, B6 A4

Okay guys, here's the deal!

Hi to everyone here on StanceWorks ! A bit of introduction:
    I'm Alex from Serbia, I'm 19 and about a year ago I picked up my beloved Audi A4 B6 '02 1.8T. I fell in love with it! It's officially my first car but I practiced driving on my parents old MK2. Cars are incredibly expensive in Serbia, I paid for my Audi 5000 Euros or around 6500$. Any mods or upgrades are HELL in here, mostly because I'm unemployed and off to college in 2 weeks. My car is completely stock, I imported it from Switzerland with 147,000km on the clock, (91300 miles) and I drove it like 10k kms since. This car was never driven in winter conditions, I'm the second owner. It has stock 150HP, stock suspension, everything. I had some plans to dump it on some coilovers, but I'm currently broke. Here are a few shots, if you have any interesting ideas throw them at me! I'm a total noob when it comes to cars (mechanically), a month ago I didn't know how to change a tire lol.

I wanted to do some "clean" mods, because I think it suits the Audi the best. Maybe get some bigger wheels, install some HIDs, tint windows and stuff like that. I'm open for suggestions tho, I haven't seen many stanced B6's around here.

I was thinking about painting my lowers, what do you guys think of that? Also I need a new shiftknob, can't find them anywhere.

Last edited by bizzardo; 09-17-2014, 12:23 PM.
Working...
X