Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1964 Ford F250

1964 Ford F250
    20,600 Miles, No documentation other than mileage on title.
    Daily driven
    292 V8
    3 speed on column

Mostly original truck, I drive her every day. Runs and drives excellent. Doesn't walk or feel like you're going to die when you drive it. It is a driver, so the body is not A1, but it still looks great. Just recently replaced the generator, so thats nice. As for the bad, there is a small spot on the front of the hood that has bubbled up, as well as a few nicks and dings. The AM radio does not work. The bed floor has also been replaced. Underneath the truck looks nice, no holes in the floor and the frame is very solid. Carburetor has been replaced with a Holley 2 barrel, but I can locate the original carb and oil bath filter if you are really into that kind of thing. Really just open to offers. These trucks are pretty hard to find, but I'm realistic. Asking $12,000. Open to trade offers as well.

Great looking truck! Best of luck with the sale!! I wish I could take it off your hands

Comment

Forgot to mention, I have a few pieces to put this on the ground that I can throw in if the deal is right. Bags, tank, valves, airline and a few other bits.

Comment

I **** saying it but I think it would be a shame to cut this thing up. Have you considered Ebay for it?

Comment

I don't really have the heart to cut it up. I may end up putting it on ebay.

Comment

Working...
          X