Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS/WTT: My lowered e30 suspension for your stock

Hi guys.

I've picked up an e30 to daily drive. I love the car, but **** the suspension. The PO has installed a Raceland lowering spring suspension. The car is FAR too low to daily drive comfortably.

So, I'm interested in trading my lowered suspension stuffs for your stock. It is NOT COILOVERS. This is just raceland brand lowering springs for an e30 with 51mm struts. I'd like to get rid of it in favor of something a bit higher.

Maybe you have already lowered your car, and have some stock laying around I can get ahold of cheap? Maybe you have a set of lowering springs that aren't quite so low? Whatever the case is, I'm interested in making this car daily-able! Let's work out a deal. I'm low on funds, so be easy. And since I'm daily driving her, if we can work a deal where I can continue to drive her, that'd be great.

I'd also like to trade the wheels for a stock set of basketweaves. If you have an offer, let's hear it please.

A couple pics of it's ride height as it sits (don't worry, I'll resurrect the paint and such):

Still want to do a trade for stock suspension? I'm interested. Where are you located?

Comment

Working...
    X