UPDATE F/S again 1986 Mercedes Benz 190e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE F/S again 1986 Mercedes Benz 190e

UPDATE. So I kept the car a bit longer since I had a garage but I have lost the place so its back up forsale. I'm looking to sell my rare 4cyl 190e mercedes benz non cosworth. its rare that this car came in a manual 5spd option not many of these around. the car came from California so no rust. the car has actual leather seats not the vinyl ones the driver seat motor died and was replaced with a corbeau race seat. the car has 304k miles but runs strong starts strong runs great and clutch grabs perfect. it has sl500 wheels powder coated the face black and polished lips on it with good tires and lowered on 400e springs. I know the car has high mileage but has no rust and is a rare 5spd so i am asking 3000 obo email me if interested. also car is a historic and i had gotten an insurance quote of about $40 a year thats right forty bucks a year. i am located in nj 07621 and i will get pics up tonight i got a new phone so pics r on the home computer
    pics r up!!! please excuse the dirtiness the paint is acutally pretty shiny

Pros:
    No Rust
    5Spd
    good clutch
    cheap insurance
    sl500 rims good tires
    power windows
    decent paint that shines up after buffing
    Racing Seat (depends on person)

Cons:
    High Miles: 304k
    needs catback

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

a friend of mine send me the link off CList, she's a pretty girl. Rad mileage on it too! I keep debating whether or not to sell my Blau-Grau 2.6 5spd 190. If I had room for more cars/projects I would love to take her. Good Luck with the sale buddy!
    1989 Mercedes-Benz 190e
    Hollywood Hoodrich

Comment

yea man i would love to keep her its just garage space is getting expensive so she has to go or sit under a car cover outside

Comment

kept the car another year and only drove it a few hundred miles back up forsale

Comment

motivated seller shoot me offers

Comment

Working...
          X