BBS RT Partout 16"-17" Upsized Barrels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS RT Partout 16"-17" Upsized Barrels

So there isn't much interest in these wheels as a whole set-up. They are in desperate need of a refinish and I need to move them on to free up funds for other projects.

These wheels came with factory up-converted lips and barrels, which are 34-hole meaning all parts of these wheels are interchangeable with RS parts. One barrel has a crack, but is very repairable. Wheels are 17"x8.5". Lips are trashed and totally curbed all around on all four unfortunately. Bolts are in good shape, and are wire-wheeled of clearcoat. Faces are in great shape and will come with factory spacers, with a few scratches here and there, caps could use some work. Please feel free to email me at kylefav21@gmail.com

Barrels (7") - SOLD
    Lips- SOLD
    Bolts/Nuts(136)- 100$
    Faces with caps/spacers- SOLD

Prefer local pickup, but will ship on buyers expense.

I cant figure out for the life of me to embed pictures, so heres a link to my flickr and local craigslist ad.

Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/115017...7646756309509/

Craislist- http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/pts/4641113964.html
    Last edited by kylefav21; 10-10-2014, 07:53 PM.

What size (width) are the barrels?
    604Wheels
    BMW E36 M3 4Door 5Speed
    Instagram: Tommy604604

Comment

oops, that would probably be helpful to know. They are 7.5"

Comment

Hi! Can you tell what will be the price for bolts/nuts shipped to Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan?

Comment

Bump, Lips are sold.

Comment

Maybe it's just my eyes, but your lips look like 1", which would make the barrels 7". Could you confirm.

Comment

you could be right, but I measured the barrels with a tape measure, which came out to 7.5" TBH I don't really know the lip size.

Comment

How did you measure the barrel? Should be measured from the bead seat where the tire sits to the edge where the barrel sits. If that's 7", the overall measurement of the barrel from edge to edge would be 7.5"...

Comment

I measured from the outside lip of the barrel to where the face mounts, if that makes sense. Which came out to 7.5" seems as though that could be wrong. Ill post pictures tonight.

Comment

bump, will be at H20 so I can bring any of this with me!

Comment

Originally posted by kylefav21 View Post
                      I measured from the outside lip of the barrel to where the face mounts, if that makes sense. Which came out to 7.5" seems as though that could be wrong. Ill post pictures tonight.
                      Ahh, okay. So if the total width from edge to edge is 7.5", the width would be considered a 7" barrel. It's usually measured from where the tire bead sits to the edge that meets up to the face.

Comment

awesome thank you for clarifying!

Comment

Bump, still have everything but lips! faces may be gone at H20 as well.

Comment

Bump, last call. Leaving for Ocean City early tomorrow morning!

Comment

Bump faces were sold at H2O, 7" upsized barrels still available, along with nuts and bolts!

Comment

Working...
                              X