i have no idea what im doing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have no idea what im doing

so before i get into pictures of my hooptie, let me get into a little bit of background about myself.

BACKGROUNNDDD

My name is Matt, and im currently a senior in highschool, and i work as a chef at a local cheesesteak/hotdog place , always been into the stance scene, so the car that your about to see completely will make you wonder wtf i was thinking when i bought it, so now that you know im poor and young lets move into my car

THE HOOOOPTIE

so this is the hooptie a 2006 v6 mustang, with pony package, lowered 2- 2 1/4 inchs on lowering springs, with ugly xxr's on it, i know they're awful but look at my list of coming changes and you'll see what will be on the car as soon as i save up enough for them. I call this car the hooptie because, it has been hit by people more times than i can put on my hands, and ive only had it for a year WHYYY, but okay onto picture

*NEEEEEDS MOAR LOWWWW*

UPCOMING CHANGES

Full airlift suspension
    *looking for wheels suggestions, such as works,rays,volks, vip mods*
    *possible engine swap? who knows*
    grip royal wheel
    looking for a harness bar, and sparco seats

Send me your thoughts on what i should change, routes i should go, im always open to suggestion because honestly i have no idea what route i should take and sorry for the xxr's i know they're awful
    Last edited by katt.limen; 08-28-2014, 09:59 AM.

sell it and buy something not american.

Comment

^Awesome advice.

You must be an automotive mastermind.

Do what makes you smile, build your own car. Don't ever ask a internet forum full of hose heads what to do.

Comment

Wheels are not that bad

Comment

The secret is that none of us know what we're doing.

Comment

Originally posted by RCSummers View Post
            The secret is that none of us know what we're doing.
            I couldn't agree more.

Comment

Originally posted by maxwellmercer View Post
              I couldn't agree more.
              I actually really like that statement haha, idk i guess i was just looking for more of guidance because i honestly have no idea what I'm doing to be honest, it's all a learning experience but i guess that's always the case too

Comment

Originally posted by katt.limen View Post
                I actually really like that statement haha, idk i guess i was just looking for more of guidance because i honestly have no idea what I'm doing to be honest, it's all a learning experience but i guess that's always the case too
                the m3 is the first car i "stanced"

me previous 2 cars were a lifted pickup, and a saab, which was dropped on springs and konis.

i knew nothing starting off with the M3, but i just did research on the forums, read up about things, and tried to make my car unique but not distasteful.

Comment

Originally posted by RCSummers View Post
                  the m3 is the first car i "stanced"

me previous 2 cars were a lifted pickup, and a saab, which was dropped on springs and konis.

i knew nothing starting off with the M3, but i just did research on the forums, read up about things, and tried to make my car unique but not distasteful.
                  idk there's just so much **** in this culture, that it kind of makes me not even want to be in it. I wanna go to h20i so bad seeing as its an hour drive from me but at the same time, i feel like people are gonna make fun of my car

Comment

idk there's just so much **** in this culture, that it kind of makes me not even want to be in it. I wanna go to h20i so bad seeing as its an hour drive from me but at the same time, i feel like people are gonna make fun of my car
                    sadly, everyone makes fun of everyone else. Its part of it. its also more of a kidding game.

but everyone appreciates the work put into another persons car, even though there are some "bad apples" out there. but those exist in every type of car culture.

Comment

Man dont ever let that b/s get you down. Hard work is appreciated by the true enthusiast reguardless of taste. But at the end of the day only YOU take your happiness to the grave, so do what you enjoy. If you live your life worried about what other's think then I will tell you that you wont enjoy any hobby out there.
                      Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

needs bags and BBS's... on a serious note this is an awesome platform to work on, i haven't seen to many of these "stanced". subscribed.

Comment

dude its everywhere im in this culture to but i got a integra haha. people **** my car in my town its loud (bought it that way). but everyones into lifted trucks and mudding so i feel you bro. i think its the guidelines car scenes set for themselves you know? they're like if you got a mustang its a reason to not respect anyone else same for honda we're just "mad jdm yo" lol man. none of that matters i like all cars not just hondas. remember its never the cars man but the people who own them are the ones who paint themselves in such a way, that everyone now thinks of them like that because of one douchebag. enough ranting from me though, lol wheels dont look that bad either mah dude

Comment

Don't mind the wheels, perhaps a different color?

Instead of a GR wheel, I think a Keys Racing deep dish wheel or something would look very cool.

Wheels; SSR SP3's, Work Meisters, something along those lines.

I think a chin spoiler would do wonders for the car.

But those are my opinions, car's looking pretty good so far.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

You must be an automotive mastermind.

Comment

Working...
                              X