Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Englishmen in Moscow

Hi guys! Wanna show some photos of my new project being built this year/
    After making my previcious car quite difficult to get over speedbumps and ahieve long trips, i decided to buy a daily car.
    Here is my first static project, by the way:

After a big research i found out this rare car, called Mg zt-t 190 (sport version of English Rover 75)
    2001 year, silver paint, around 70k miles, 2.5 v6 engine 190hp, leather interior, sport version interior, climate-control + many other good things

And what i have after 2 years of work and driving)
    Exterior: restoration+ full paint job into bmw "estoril blue II" colour
    New bumper + rare side skirts and front lip
    All fenders were rolled
    Brakes new front and rear discs and pads + calipers from bmw e39 530
    (a custom set in progress)
    Clutch custom set being adopted from bmw e46
    Wheels a set of repainted in Candy Red VMR V710 19" 9.5J et45 + 16mm spacers from 5x100->5x120 + 215\35 tyres
    Suspension custom rebuild and shortened shocks + Airlift bags, "Berkut" compressor, "AVS" receiver and Airlift AutoPilot v2, front custom camber bearings
    Interior Recomposed interior in a red colour for seats, doors and steering wheel
    + some restoration works with engine and other parts of car like new lights, rare parts from top-version and so on)

Two very cool cars there, got a link to more info on the Lada? My old man used to have one but it was much taller and I don't remember any hot blondes ever leaning over it.

The ZT-T looks awesome, it definitely lends it's self to being decked.

Comment

Originally posted by Tupers View Post
      Two very cool cars there, got a link to more info on the Lada?.
      Here it is, my friend)
      The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.
      Last edited by Orangeleo; 11-20-2014, 12:18 PM.

Comment

You crazy russians always do it fantastically, the uniqueness of this thread entreegs me, I'm in for more!

Comment

I'm not supposed to like anything rover based... but that's one sweet ZT

Comment

Working...
          X