FS/FT: Work Equip 05 18x9 +43, 18x10 +47

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: Work Equip 05 18x9 +43, 18x10 +47

Up for sale is a set, (4) wheels, of custom three piece Work Equips. This is a pretty rare setup and I purchased them from a Stance Works member. Asking $2,100 shipped to lower 48.

Specs:

Chrome hardware
    Satin black faces
    Gloss Black DDC lips
    18x9 +43, 18x10 +47

The authentic metal work center caps finally fell apart, so I purchased New CNC Billet Aluminum Custom Equip center cabs.

These wheels are worth every penny and again they are rare to find especially in this condition. They were completely refinished when I bought them about 10 months ago and I recently had them completely refinished again, fully stripped and powder coated (3 coats), 2 months ago and have only put 20 miles on the setup. Buy with confidence, you will not be disappointed, these wheels are super clean, no rash/scapes/scratches/etc.

Price: $2,100 Shipped. To contact me you can IM or call or text six 7 8 nine 1 zero eight 8 two 0. Located in the Atlanta GA area.

I can take more pics if you need to see more, just let me know what you want to see.

Last edited by morellja; 01-03-2016, 12:17 PM. Reason: Changes in price and detail

Bump for rad wheels that I cant afford

Comment

Hey all, been a long time, but these are still available. They have been off the car and ready for shipment since Sept of 2014, so they are in new condition. Make me an offer I can't refuse. Best way to contact me is by phone, talk or text. six seven 8 nine 1 0 eight 8 2 0.

Thanks,
      John

Comment

Working...
      X