FS: Compomotive TS 17x8 17x10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Compomotive TS 17x8 17x10

Hello guys i have a beautiful set of Compomotive Ts for sale!!

Specs are 8x17 et -14 and rear 10x17 et -37

They are 5x100

These are pretty rare to find with lips 2.5" and 5" in the rear..

Prce is 3000$ plus shipping.. Super rare set of wheels.. Only willing to ship within US.

well hit me up :thumbup::thumbup:

Quote, originally posted by GrayGTI05 »
    the R is probably the best sounding 6cyl car out there...and the e46 m3 sounds like a wookie getting raped inside of a tin can...

bump

the R is probably the best sounding 6cyl car out there...and the e46 m3 sounds like a wookie getting raped inside of a tin can...

Comment

bump open for offers

Comment

bumb shoot me a price

Comment

still up for sale!

Comment

Are these still available? Would you be willing to ship just the faces to the UK? I have 17" faces in 5x114.3 pcd

Comment

Not interested in parting out the wheels but they are still for sale! i can ship them out but buyer pays for shipping

Comment

Working...
              X