BBS RT's (BBS For Lorinser)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS RT's (BBS For Lorinser)

Looking to sell or trade these RT's for something more appropriate for my e24. I bought these with the intentions of refinishing them, but have lost interest.

I believe they are 5x112 as they came off a late 80's 500sel. They are 8.5"x17" ET22, came with factory 20mm spacers which are now separated from the wheels but will include with sale. These wheels will certainly need a lot of work as all the lips are badly curbed (allowing you to build them to your own spec) and caps will also need work. Barrels are in good shape, one has a minor crack that is easily fixable. All nuts and bolts will be included, I am in the process of wire-wheeling them of dirt/clearcoat. These wheels have great potential considering their rareness.

I am willing to trade just the faces(caps included) for 5x120 RS faces plus somecash on the other end or straight trade for a set of m-systems with turbines. Also willing to trade for something 5x120 in either 17" or 18". I don't exactly want to ship, would rather local pickup in the Boston area, but if it comes down to it I'm sure I can work out shipping. I will also be at H2Oi

Asking: $1000 OBO
    Located in Boston, MA

Sorry about the poor quality iphone photos.

Lol you want someone to trade you 120 rs faces and cash for these faces?

Comment

yeah considering these are much rarer than RS faces

Comment

Pics don't work

Comment

lol at the guy who doesn't know what he's talking about. these wheels are rad as hell. free bump
          for OP ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Comment

Will update pictures tomorrow, they are linked however so feel free to look at them on my flickr. Also thanks canimuff

Comment

Working...
            X