Granny's E12 build, general nonsense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granny's E12 build, general nonsense

Hey. I don't know how to start things so I'm going to start writing now. Bitch about it.

So recently I sold my w123 300D, which was tight but I couldn't get in to the diesel, and ended up finding someone who I think will enjoy it more than I did

Traded that for my 300E w124, which was also tight and that I kind if wish I still had.

But long story short, I sold the 300D, and a couple hours later I texted my buddy, the holy Kevin Barr, asking him what we could do about his E12, which I decided I was going to need when I saw it a week prior.

So the next morning I found myself broke again, with a cherry E12 on my hands.

Original old lady owned, 87k miles, all original black car, with cardinal interior. Noice.

I figured I'd do what I didn't get to for my last two cars, and that is make a build thread to put all my progress in to. I might get up to some stuff this week, but who knows, I might end up being dumb and sleeping a lot.

I also plan to take some nicer pictures tomorrow, but for now, here's the jawn.

This most likely won't end up as cool as my Jaguar build, but who knows, maybe I'll surprise myself. And you guys. But mostly myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '93 Jaguar XJ6 4 liter.
    '85 GMC S15 Sierra long bed.
    '01 BMW 740iL
    Instagram @bennkishh

Saw that you got this on IG. Looking forward to progress.
    BMW E34 V8 - Daily
    Merc 190E - Sold
    BMW 635CSi - Project
    Mercedes 190e Build Thread
    Euro BMW E24 Build Thread /Style is personal, fun is universal._____IG: @levonvandamage

Comment

so I forgot about this! But some things have been happening. Dug out this set of wheels I picked up for like 50 bucks, threw some new 205/45/17's on them and mounted them up with a half inch spacer up front. Also fixed up a little itty bitty fuel leak the old girl had.

So she sits like this now. If you know me, you know I'll make my way out to the angle grinder sooner or later and start to hurt some feelings.
      '93 Jaguar XJ6 4 liter.
      '01 BMW 740iL
      Instagram @bennkishh

Comment

Figured I'd show off the wonderful interior this babe has, it's been truly wonderful spending at least 80 miles a day in this thing. Unfortunately, the built has been going slow but general maintenance and enjoyment has not been forgotten! Replaced all the 30 year old fuses today, did a nice little interior detail, and enjoyed a nice fall drive.

'93 Jaguar XJ6 4 liter.
        '01 BMW 740iL
        Instagram @bennkishh

Comment

Holy shit that interior...
          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
          2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Mainly around lug holes.

Comment

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
              Holy shit that interior...

It's the place to be. Apart from a couple barely noticeable ciggy burns in the carpet, and some other itty bitty blemishes, it's minty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              '93 Jaguar XJ6 4 liter.
              '01 BMW 740iL
              Instagram @bennkishh

Comment

This babe made it down to H2o and back without a hitch! It was an awesome drive, and a great fucking weekend. Pictures will come soon. Kibur did a burnout in it, and it was a two tire fire! LSD had me like
                '93 Jaguar XJ6 4 liter.
                '01 BMW 740iL
                Instagram @bennkishh

Comment

Very nice car and interior,

But those US bumpers are really strange, they are too long...

Subscribed

@ plus

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisOne View Post
                    Very nice car and interior,

But those US bumpers are really strange, they are too long...

Subscribed

@ plus

Chris
                    Yeah i'm either going to do the bumper tuck, or go bumperless with a duckbill up front. havnt decided yet.
                    '93 Jaguar XJ6 4 liter.
                    '01 BMW 740iL
                    Instagram @bennkishh

Comment

Hotboyin' all over OCMD!
                      1989 Mercedes-Benz 190e
                      Hollywood Hoodrich

Comment

Originally posted by tylersaywhat View Post
                        Hotboyin' all over OCMD!
                        Ma momma told me to floss every day!
                        '93 Jaguar XJ6 4 liter.
                        '01 BMW 740iL
                        Instagram @bennkishh

Comment

I saw you guys mobbin' numerous times, a few times when I was driving my buddy's R32 around, and I waved, and when I was in my other friend's E46, I was being "tylertooturnt" and I yelled at you a few times, something along the lines of "AYYOOOOO BENNKISHHHHHH!!!!! DO A BURNOUT FUCCBOIII!!!!" BTW I found the sickest set of wheels for you for the Granny Bimmer. You gotsta text me, guy.
                          1989 Mercedes-Benz 190e
                          Hollywood Hoodrich

Comment

Looks good. I think a tuck + low make these cars look amazing. But I have never been a fan of the duckbills on these. Whatever you do will be sick, especially with that interior.
                            Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Originally posted by tylersaywhat View Post
                              I saw you guys mobbin' numerous times, a few times when I was driving my buddy's R32 around, and I waved, and when I was in my other friend's E46, I was being "tylertooturnt" and I yelled at you a few times, something along the lines of "AYYOOOOO BENNKISHHHHHH!!!!! DO A BURNOUT FUCCBOIII!!!!" BTW I found the sickest set of wheels for you for the Granny Bimmer. You gotsta text me, guy.
                              Hahaha I probably heard you, we were cruisin the shkrip for a damn long time. Shoot me a text, I gotta get in you and kiburs neck of the woods more often anyways. 2158089736
                              '93 Jaguar XJ6 4 liter.
                              '01 BMW 740iL
                              Instagram @bennkishh

Comment

Working...
                              X