rare Remotec wheels 9x17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rare Remotec wheels 9x17

Up for sale is a ultra rare set of Remotec Mesh wheels.
    They are nearly impossible to find in 17", especially the Mesh version.
    The wheels show some very minor lifting of the clear coat and some minimal curbrashes on 2 wheels. They are still in factory finish and have never been painted or powdercoated.
    We actually planned on getting them refinished but can't fit the front wheels under the E36 without pulling the fenders, so they have been put in storage for over 2 years.
    Because we will never be able to fit them under the car properly, they're now up for sale.

Please note:
    the wheels had 205/40 tires on when we test fitted them on the E36, hence the huge amount of balance weights that you see on the inner barrel. They have all been tested and run 100% fine, no dings or dents on neither side of the wheel.

Specs:
    5x120
    9x17" all round
    ET8
    no center caps

1300$ shipped (to anywhere in the US, other countries please inquire)

I am shipping from Germany, so shipping times up to 3-4 weeks can be pretty normal. Tracking service will be provided for both german DHL and USPS.
    I have shipped numerous set of wheels to the US already, so I'd say I'm experienced in proper packing and shipping.

Last edited by bimmerbabe; 08-26-2014, 06:59 AM.
    @angelicmisskitty

Out of interest, how much shipped to the UK?

Comment

Mince.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
        Out of interest, how much shipped to the UK?
        From my experience I'd say around 200$ less, but I could get you an exact quote if you'd like
        @angelicmisskitty

Comment

so tempting

Comment

bump

still have them!
            @angelicmisskitty

Comment

Working...
            X