WTT - BT 2.9 Jetta, shaved, pulled, big turbo, built tranny, 18 BBS RS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT - BT 2.9 Jetta, shaved, pulled, big turbo, built tranny, 18 BBS RS

It's been 10 years of time, money, and work put into this car of my. I want to keep this more than anything, but I am moving onto other great aspects of my life. Getting married soon, and in need of a car that my wife can drive on a daily basis, or I can change my mind depending on the trade offer. I'm not looking to sell, straight up trade with extras in my garage. I have spent a lot of time obtaining certain parts and customized a few things to get it to where it is now. Not in a hurry to trade, but if the right car comes along and we both agree, I am happy to let her go to a new home. Please text at 317-373-3734 for any questions and offers I am located in Indiana

2,9 Eurospec with titanium retainers and HD valve springs - 350whp at 12-13psi. Motor has less than 40k miles on it and new turbo setup has less than 2k miles. I drive this car 30 days out of the year either to work or around town errands. Longest trip was 2013 to Dubs in the Valley, other than that she sits in the garage with a trickle charge.

T67/.84AR Garrett turbine and precision housing turbo that's ceramic coated. Ported manifold with ATP 3 inch downpipe, straight pipe to magnaflow muffler and polished turndown tips. Custom turbo piping and custom short runner intake manifold powder coated black. VF engine mounts powder coated, powder coated coolant tank, semi shaved bay, and polished mk3 valve cover.

Fully built O2j tranny with cyro treated gears, tdi 5th gear, and LSD from a 1.8t. Swapped over to my VR by switching the bell housing. This has less than 2k miles on it as well. Autotech 10lb light weight fly wheel with South Bend stage 4 clutch less than 4k miles. Grips and holds like no other!!

42lb C2 software with Bosch green top injectors. I have replacement spark plugs and wire. If you want to run higher boost, you will have to run bigger injectors and software.

Complete Bora R kit with shaved and pulled fenders, Kamei Grill, OEM HID Retrofits done by Rogers Retrofits with glass lens and Lexan headlight covers, stubby mirrors, and shaved euro trunk. Bride Seats with Schroth Harness, deleted rear seats, and Momo steering wheel. Running FK Highsport Coils.

18x9.25 et 23 18x10.25 et 21 up converted 17 BBS RS with justmatz 18 inch barrel and lips, filled and redrilled to 5x100 with Euroimage flat caps.

There are many other things I can't remember off the top of my head.

Untitled by euroflash03, on Flickr

118 by euroflash03, on Flickr

115 by euroflash03, on Flickr

114 by euroflash03, on Flickr

113 by euroflash03, on Flickr

IMG_2852 by euroflash03, on Flickr

wmIMG_1791 by euroflash03, on Flickr

IMG_1828 by euroflash03, on Flickr

I know you mentioned not wanting to sell outright however, if you were to, how much?

Comment

It's hard to truly part a price tag on a car with so much time and money put into it, I'm sure many feel this way. If I had to sell it would be around $17-23k, just a rough number.

Comment

Motor has less than 40k miles on it and new turbo setup has less than 2k miles, tranny has less than 2k, and clutch less than 4k miles. Shall I keep this garaged for another 5 years? How wants this fresh built car? She gets driven on average 200 miles a year if that, will be that way and garaged unless someone comes and takes her

Comment

Some after work photos. Yes, she's a garage queen

Comment

bump

Comment

Nice ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasen88 View Post
                Nice ride.
                Thanks man. Looking for a change if I can find something different

Comment

So this is pretty much the perfect MkIV.
                  Z32's rule! So do (surprisingly) non-leaking T-Tops

Comment

Originally posted by Dsscats View Post
                    So this is pretty much the perfect MkIV.
                    Thank you

Comment

TT

Comment

bump

Comment

Who wants this?

Comment

Bump

Comment

bump

Comment