Maksezzy Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maksezzy Build

Transferring my build thread over to stanceworks and going to update on here instead.

Got my e46 on 11-14-2013. Ended up doing a crazy trade that i really lost out on but i don't care, i won't discuss it further.

this is my old z4

and this is the new 325i that i picked up....

the owner had a few mods of his own that i will be working on removing like the grill to start with

it's just not my style, i quickly ordered a new set of matte black grilles, amber corner lights and amber side markers.

the lights are very bright and it has bright angel eyes. the lenses need to get restored but the interior seats are in great condition. car definitely needs some TLC, a lot of it.

some of the mods that the 325i had are; bilstein pss9's angel eyes, the tint ( needs to be removed) and smoked corners and sides, zhp knob, valve delete on the clutch... and it has a euro tune which is awful and had great options like all 4 doors unlock and the windows open and close via key... but the car ran poorly and couldn't pass smog. Secondary Air Pump was also disabled.

sum up

to sum up all the updates over the past few months.. got amber corners and sidemarkers as well as clears and euro tails. csl front bumper (one splitter already has a hole scraped into the bottom of it and the other ripped off when i get the smallest raise in the road. got a Eonon and new HVAC relocation kit. took my trim out and splattered blue, white,grey and back paint all over it. Put the broadway static's on the e46 and sold the bilstein's... sold the AC-S after driving on them for a bit.. got Enkei NT03's 18x9.5 et 40 running 15mm adapters, then sold them and got some fifteen52 tarmac's 17x9 et 13 squared. but i'm running 15mm spacers up front and 10mm spacers in the rear, with black lug nuts and 90mm apex studs.
    previous owner also painted inner headlight surrounds black, and it didn't look great, so i tried restoring it back to oem, but it didn't work out so i settled for a gold style instead.

Did a lot of maintenance on the car when i first got it, changed diff fluid with redline, transmission fluid with fresh oem fluid from the dealership, flushed the motor with liquimoly motorflush, and switched from the mobil 1 that the previous owner was using to dealership castro oil about a month or two ago... changed vanos oil feed line and oil filter housing gasket because i was leaking oil... helped stop the major oil loss... Recently changed the front control arm bushing with powerflex bushings and noticed oil pan also has a leak so ordered new m3 motor mounts and oil pan gasket, as well as i stumbled upon a listing on ebay for ucc double sheer rod for the shifter and tranny mounts for $99. so ordered that as well as new teflon bushings for the shifter because when i switched from the e85 to the e46 the first thing i noticed was the loss of power and the sloppy shifter. installed rear camber arms, and AFE intake as well as AFE throttle body spacer and borla muffler while deleting the resonators.

Got a CSL front bumper and rear trunk as well as an mtech2 rear bumper and CF roof spoiler.

Last week ordered passenger side window switch because front window switch stopped going down, only up. new cabin air filter and outside temp sensor because ripped it out when i ripped the csl splitter off on the freeway.... and my favorite, a armrest delete with a euro tray

i'd say it was a pretty good first year...

Last edited by maksezzy; 08-07-2014, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Car looks great but how the trunk lid doesn't align bothers me so much

Comment

theres a lot of stuff that bugs me that still needs to be done. thats why i ordered a bunch of little things that have been on my to do list, instead of new side skirts or the uuc pulley's that i want. still need to install my front stoptech bbk and my uuc double sheer rod for the shifter with the teflon bushings as well as the uuc tranny mounts and m3 mounts but gotta find the time....

Comment

I love facelift e46 sedans

(Also love those Tarmacs)

Basically I love everything about your car

Subbed

Comment

so, recent updates... fixed up the front bumper, fixed all the little things like my temp sensor and my passenger side window switch. got hartge pedals and hand brake handle... didn't like the silver on the hand brake so repainted it matte black to flow better with the interior. did the armrest delete finally as well as the cup holders. so now i have an armrest-less center console with a classy euro interior definitely looks a whole lot better now. went to waterwerks this sunday, did a little photoshoot saturday. and today my wheels are for sale. gonna roll on stocks until i save up and figure out what i want or if someone wants to trade me something interesting for the tarmacs.

Comment

so hot.

Comment

love it idk how I feel about those carbon fiber snow shovels on the front though
                IG: Dimitriantoniou
                1997 bmw 328i vert: sold:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55235
                1997 bmw 328is: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69857

Comment

thanks for getting rid of the tarmacs

Comment

those tarmac's are awesome. I vote keep em'.

Comment

Originally posted by paulinations View Post

+1 on keeping the tarmacs.

Comment

Originally posted by RCSummers View Post
                        so hot.
                        thanks Rich! your car is looking amazing as always!!

Originally posted by meech View Post
                        love it idk how I feel about those carbon fiber snow shovels on the front though
                        i didn't either, wanted the full lip. but im grown accustomed to my awesome little air shovels.

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                        thanks for getting rid of the tarmacs
                        were they hurting your ego?
                        Originally posted by paulinations View Post

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
                        +1 on keeping the tarmacs.
                        not the proper spec for me. they're better off on an e36 with these specs.

Comment

Not diggin the front fitment with the tarmacs.

Over all I like the car though. Good work.
                          1981 300TD 4 speed
                          2000 BMW M5

Mike Finnelly
                          , on Flickr
                          IG @michaelfinnelly

Comment

Originally posted by mike-81-240d View Post
                            Not diggin the front fitment with the tarmacs.

Over all I like the car though. Good work.
                            are you referring to the poke of the wheel? i wouldn't have it any other way.

Comment

god i cant believe how many little things are wrong with this car, it seems so new to me haha. looks like you got it handled tho.
                              i likes itd it on da enkies but thats just me
                              some works or futuras would be sick with all the poke

Comment

Working...
                              X