Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi C6 Avant coilover help

Hey all,

I've been a lurker here for years now and I finally am going to start up something with my 06 Audi C6 A6 Avant. I had an 05 C6 A6 sedan that I really wanted to put on air, and is why I originally signed up for Stanceworks. Its been a great place to come and dream, that's for sure!! I have searched many times and I really only find A4's or older A6's and maybe a handful of the C6 body style A6 sedans. No wagons.

So I am looking into coilovers for my avant, and I don't really think that KW, or ST or even Bilstein will get me as low as I want. I would like air, but its just not in the budget right now. I am running stock 18's right now, but I picked up a set of staggered Merc 18's (18x8.5 front and 18x9.5 rear). I have seen some really nice looking Avant's before that were static low, but I cant seem to find any info on suspension.

If anyone knows of some great coilovers that will get low and not be a super harsh ride that will fit an C6 A6 Avant, or any tips or tricks to help get it lower, please let me know!!
Working...
X