93 daily miata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 daily miata

So picked up my miata a few months ago first thing i wanted to do was clean up the engine bay some to get all the cob webs and crap out. Then moved on to getting my quick release and steering wheel installed shortly after. It took me a bit to find some wheels i liked but i finally got the Rota Kyushas 15x9 et0 with 195/50/15s. When i get new tires I'm going for 45s i think they'll fit and look much cleaner. Took the miata to a local shop where they pulled my rear fenders so i could drop it more because my baseball bat method didn't do the job haha. Oh yeah also had to get the notorious gv rep lip i really like them even if 1/2 the miatas have them just need to get the side skirts to make it flow better in my opinion.

photo 20140612_121515_zps841b3f53.jpg
    How it was for a bit
     photo 20140718_203324_zpseea44ac2.jpg
    Then got the fenders done and was able to drop it down about a quarter inch more
     photo 20140727_100105_zps9903027f.jpg
    Ordering my engine lift spacers and skid plate this week then ill be dropping it another quarter inch is what I'm going for also hopefully doing the brakes all around this weekend.

Future Plans..
    Looking into paint for the beast now too haven't decided yet
    Lower more of course when the skid plates in
    Side skirts

looks pretty good, i wouldn't even mess with the skidplate. I don't know about the 1.6 (assuming 1.6 from dash and year) but my 94 was at this height and lower oh some shitty roads and my oil pan hasn't been touched.
    Viva La Resistance

Comment

yeah its a 1.6 the roads here are pretty rough and just wouldn't want to risk it being my daily thats reassuring though you haven't had any problems.

Comment

Working...
      X