2000 BMW 323I Touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 BMW 323I Touring

Hello everyone, What I have up for sale is my 2000 BMW 323it (touring). I have only owned this car for a few months and I **** that I have to let it go. It was purchased from a good friends of mine who bought it from the original owners in Florida.

Overall the car is very solid, and an incredible daily driver. It is a 5 speed manual and is RWD. Currently the car has just over 100K miles on it. It has power windows, mirrors, locks and seats, all which are in good working condition. The only problem with that is the button that unlocks all of the doors in the car will sometimes not work and will require me to press it a few times.

The black leather interior is absolutely flawless. There are no rips or tears in any of the seats what so ever. The only flaw with the interior is that the fabric on the pillars by the windshield is slightly drooping, this may be fixed before purchase so it isn't really anything to worry about.

When it comes to the exterior, I would probably give it a 7 or 8/10, There are two penny sized dings on the passenger side from people opening their car doors and hitting the car. Then there is a decent sized dent in the hood. Other then that the paint is in relatively good condition. There are a few scratches here and there but nothing to bad.

The car will come with a set of brand new FK coilovers that have not yet been installed as well as a suspension 'refresh' kit and a set of H&R wheel spacers.

Asking price for the car is 7500 OBO, im also open to trades plus cash. Mainly interested in older honda motorcycles or a beater of some sorts. Im not looking for anything nice as per im moving into a city and will not want to worry about my car getting beat up.

I can be reached here or by my cell phone to answer any and all questions about the car.

631-eight zero seven- 1522

Last edited by racoon_goon; 07-30-2014, 05:32 AM.

OBO bump!

Comment

6900 OBO

will sell without the additional parts for 6500

Comment

Clean car! Just texted you.
        1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
        2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
        flickr

Comment

Working...
        X