1984 300D w123 F/S F/T CNJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1984 300D w123 F/S F/T CNJ

Hey friends, I'm posting my car for sale or trade because I want something dumber. This car is too nice to be owned by me because much like my desired vehicle, I too am dumb.

1984 (most likely older than you)

mercedes Benz (whoa)

300D (just call it a 300, you'll get the D later)

Turbodiesel L5 OE617 (not breaking records here)

217k (whoa, low miles here)

Auto (less work for you)

So down to all seriousness, or as close as possible, this 300D runs really well. I bought it in PA and IMEDIATELY drove it about 125 miles that day, most of the time at 80mph+ and it never skipped a beat. Turbo did turbo stuff, motor did motor stuff, trans did trans stuff.

Has a neat audio system that sounds good and looks good in the car, headunit looks at home.

Has fresh high dollar paint job, seriously looks as good as stock. Body is in wonderful condition. Interior is good, the driver seat has a bolster tear. Adds character.

Comes with the original med kit. Apparently this is attractive.

4 new tires on the stock wheels.

Comes with some mad 16x8 Cragar wheels too that I have absolutely no information on and neither does Cragar, making them super cool! I'd say two need to be rechromed. Tires are good on them, 205/55/16.

Front has the coils cut, and tie rods replaced so it's time for an alignment. Rear coils are in progress of being cut. Two lower shock bolts broke, I need to extract them and grab new bolts. Also, I need to put in motor mounts. I'm plugging away at this stuff when I can but honestly, buy it as-is and finish it up in a day. It's a good car, runs and looks excellent, and will return 30+mpg so really there's nothing to be bummed about here.

Trades can be whatever you decided you want them to be, I like anything really. I just want something that I won't worry about scratching or skidding or attaching to my truck and pulling or whatever. Get in touch here, email me @ bennkishh@gmail.com or text me @ 2158089736, I don't care, maybe become texting buddies? Cool. Pictures coming via tapatalk. As for price, how does $4,000 sound as-is? If I finish everything up, I'm going to want more so get in on it.
    '93 Jaguar XJ6 4 liter.
    '85 GMC S15 Sierra long bed.
    '01 BMW 740iL
    Instagram @bennkishh

'93 Jaguar XJ6 4 liter.
    '01 BMW 740iL
    Instagram @bennkishh

Comment

Check this cool thing out! Soon I'm going to make time and finish up everything it could use, and you'll see a jump in price.
      '93 Jaguar XJ6 4 liter.
      '01 BMW 740iL
      Instagram @bennkishh

Comment

Bump, come on people! This thing should sell itself!
        '93 Jaguar XJ6 4 liter.
        '01 BMW 740iL
        Instagram @bennkishh

Comment

Bump! Come on guys, a 300D that runs like a top and has brand new paint with sweet wheels for 4 grand? This is a bangin deal!
          '93 Jaguar XJ6 4 liter.
          '01 BMW 740iL
          Instagram @bennkishh

Comment

Sold!!!! Picked up an E12 this morning as well.
            '93 Jaguar XJ6 4 liter.
            '01 BMW 740iL
            Instagram @bennkishh

Comment

Working...
            X