E36 m3 hre 501

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E36 m3 hre 501

Ive been toying with the idea of running 18's. when i typed hre 501 into google and didnt see many examples i figured i would give it a shot. Still not sure what I think about it but i must say the idea is growing on me. These showed up today thanks to the ups fairy.

18x8.5 et35
    18x9.5 et35

tires getting mounted

Last edited by e34///M; 07-28-2014, 11:20 AM.

Nice work done on it,its a great construction,i appreciate you on this because its a very hard work to rebuild a car but its really very interesting,i hope you can enjoy a lot with your work.

Comment

Looks great, maybe they would look better with HRE red/white/blue center caps instead of the BMW ones. They almost look like they could be some sort of replicas with the BMW caps, haha.
      4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

Originally posted by Micheal View Post
        Nice work done on it,its a great construction,i appreciate you on this because its a very hard work to rebuild a car but its really very interesting,i hope you can enjoy a lot with your work.
        Thanks alot..yea its come along ways since thiis lol

Originally posted by hi its me alec View Post
        Looks great, maybe they would look better with HRE red/white/blue center caps instead of the BMW ones. They almost look like they could be some sort of replicas with the BMW caps, haha.
        yeaaa.. those are coming of immediately now that you say that lolol i had to order billet ones caz the ebay seller i go the from misplaced them.

Comment

Hardtop convertible with the 501's is just perfect.

I honestly like the way your car looks over the regular coupes, well done.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

God I love that hardtop. Awesome choice of wheels as well!
            Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Originally posted by mikey G View Post
              God I love that hardtop. Awesome choice of wheels as well!
              Thanks man.. hard top was a must for me ... i could never get the pesky automatic top to function right... so i did this.

Comment

First off let me be the first to say the automatic top assembly is heavy!! No help for the wife so had to nut up and lift it up and out by myself

reminds me of Bumble bee's doors lol (ok ok im reaching i know.. just saw transformers ok!)

With the top out i new I had to come up with a clever way to mount the hard top

Harbor freight reciprocating saw made mence meat of the rag top frame. this is whats left that 120lbs give or take gone

Lunch!

my little me approves

Comment

Originally posted by hi its me alec View Post
                  I think they are reps

Comment

Originally posted by 87shark View Post
                    I think they are reps
                    I was going to say the same. The lips look machined and not like HRE lips. Are there any markings on the wheels to signify they are HREs?
                    2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

i dont think so .. guess this explains why they were 800$...
                      Last edited by e34///M; 07-28-2014, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by e34///M View Post
                        i dont think so .. guess this explains why they were 800$...
                        Mine had a serial number etched in the hub mounting area. I would say that they are reps then, $800 would get you one wheel new lol
                        2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

yea they're reps forsure but the car still looks bad ass.
                          E36 Bonnie

Comment

Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
                            Mine had a serial number etched in the hub mounting area. I would say that they are reps then, $800 would get you one wheel new lol
                            yea i went out during lunch.. no such etching.. i didnt even care that ppl in the parking lot were looking at me crazy lol

Comment

they look like the avant garde reps of the hre 501. no biggie you could easily sell em for what you bought them for.

car looks incredible with the hardtop btw
                              IMG_20140729_210811 by MGRAND3, on Flickr

My build thread.http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=33607
                              Instagram: MGRAND3

Comment

Working...
                              X