Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: SR20DET swapped 1991 Nissan 240sx (Widebody, 326power, Sexy Style)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: SR20DET swapped 1991 Nissan 240sx (Widebody, 326power, Sexy Style)

$7,000 as is.

Hello all, it's time to let my project car go. I am really not looking to ship it anywhere, just wanted to post it up here since Craigslist isn't going too well. I have a build thread on here with more info, but if you'd like pictures of any stage of the build please let me know.

I have put 5 months of time and effort into getting it where it is today, and have receipts for everything. (Over $4,000 worth of shop receipts). It is a 1991 Nissan 240sx with an SR20DET swapped into it. The engine has about 80,000 miles on it but still pulls incredibly strong, but would be even better with a new tune. All the fluids were recently replaced as well. The engine bay has been tubbed by the previous owner and painted purple flake. The previous owner did the swap so all I know past this is that it's all stock still. Drivetrain is a 5-speed manual with a Stage 2+ clutch. The exterior of the car is littered with parts that are incredibly hard to come by, so you will most likely not see another car like it. The interior is completely stripped and the back hatch has been repainted wrinkle black, all it needs is some carpet inside and the cage installed.

This car has recently passed emissions and will not need tabs for another 8 or so months. It has a clean title as well. I have a few spare parts I will include with the car if purchased and not traded for. It will also come with the custom plate 'HRTBRKR' unless you don't want it.

All this car really needs to be a show stopper is a nice paint job and an engine tune. (Or no paint-job if that's what you're into). I also have pictures of the car from every stage of the build, please do not be afraid to ask for them.

EXTERIOR:
    Sexy Style full kit. (Legit, shipped from Japan)
    326power wing. (Legit, shipped from Japan)
    50mm Rear overfenders. (Body fillered onto the car, you can remove the rivets if you want)
    40mm custom 1-off front fenders. (Combined stock fenders with D-max 20mm ones)
    Circuit Sports parking lights. (Not installed, will come with car)
    H4 Headlight conversion.
    180sx center taillight bezel.
    5zigen exhaust.

INTERIOR:
    2 matching Sparco seats.
    New shift knob.
    Japanese gauge cluster. (Still correct mileage)
    10-point weld in cage. (Not installed, will come with the car)
    Alcantara headliner.
    Battery has been PROPERLY relocated to hatch. (Battery box, safe wiring)

SUSPENSION:
    Silk Road coilovers.
    Camber arms.
    Toe arms.
    Full 5-lug swap was done 100 miles ago with Ichiba hubs and brand new brake disks.
    5mm front spacers to clear the spring.

WHEELS:
    Weds Cerberus. (Brand new barrels and lips from vrwheels)
    18x10 + 18x11 et11.
    Brand new Federal 595's.

CONS:
    Windshield is cracked.
    Exhaust hanger is loose.
    No speaker wiring. (All speakers are stripped out).
    Needs an alignment.

I can bring the price down for you, but I will remove parts to justify this.
    Last edited by Daffy; 09-18-2014, 08:24 PM. Reason: PRICE DROP

instagram: @elliotjlong

Nice car! (Im also from Kirkland (west of market) and spent a few min tryin to figure out if I knew where this was haha)

Comment

Thanks man!

BUMP price dropped to $7000 for everything. Spread the word I need it gone. Thanks.

Comment

new project?
        CUSCO USA // BRIDE JAPAN

Comment

Originally posted by yoshioka90 View Post
          new project?
          Yep, tracked down another Porsche shell I'm interested in.

Comment

Holeeeeeee FUQ!

Comment

Originally posted by davidsAllday View Post
              Holeeeeeee FUQ!
              I'll take that as a compliment, so thank you.

Also since these pictures were taken I have installed the Circuit Sports parking lights so the bulbs aren't just dangling out of the bumper anymore.

Comment

Working...
              X