Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weds Kranze Bazreia(Chrome faces)5x114.3 (19x9.5 +41 19x10 +25)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weds Kranze Bazreia(Chrome faces)5x114.3 (19x9.5 +41 19x10 +25)

FOR SALE OR TRADE!!

selling my Chrome Weds Kranze Bazreia..got these wheels 6 months ago imported from Japan by CZ Wheels. 5x114.3 bolt pattern 19x9.5 +41 high disk fronts with Accelera 215/35/19 and rears are 19x10 +25 with Achilles 225/35/19 Low Disk.

ALL parts on these wheels are 100% original..faces..lips..barrels..bolts..valve stems..centercaps..all how they were sent out from factory..wheels are used ofcourse..front lips are 2 inches and have good amount of rash..rear lips are 3.5 inches and i have sanded down and repolished but do sitll have some rash but not terrible since i sanded them down. faces do have some bubbling since they are Chrome faces. One rear barrel has a small crack but has been welded in Japan and ive been riding on it for 6 months with no issues(i also have a replacement original WEDS barrel for it if you want it in perfect condition just havnt been able to swap it yet)

besides that no cracks..no bends..no leaks..i love these wheels just want something different.

Located in Tennessee and willing to ship for the right price(you pay shipping) or you are more than welcome to meet with me to buy them..$2000 without tires picked up or $2200 with tires picked up..will ship for $2200 with no tires!

WILL ALSO TAKE TRADES FOR OTHER 19 INCH LEGIT REAL WHEELS ONLY! willing to even add a little cash for something nicer than mine.

thanks for reading and lets make a deal!!!

Sold!!!

Comment

Working...
    X