91 crx si stanced and slammed build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91 crx si stanced and slammed build

Ok so I have a 91 crx si that I've been building up slowly for about a year now nothing special just working out all the kinks from the last owner like the crazy wiring problems and suspension.. its sitting on 17" rims ,will add specs tomorrow, with rear camber kit and ebay coilover sleeves. The front has a camber kit only on the driver side along with braded brake lin aftermarket shock and before today a drilled and slotted rotor. I have no idea why they did this to only one side but that'll be fixed soon.. anyway im selling my rims and buying some 15x8 with zero offset and want to stretch them on 195/45 toyo proxis tires. My plan for the suspension is going with some good shocks like kyb so I can use extended top hats and skunk 2 coilover sleeves since I hear they will go pretty low and a skunk 2 front camber kit for BOTH sides lol! This will be sort of a long term project because money is pretty tight but ill post some pics tomorow! Any help is greatly appreciated this is my first build when it comes to stance so it should be pretty interesting!

Sounds like a project lol.
    Let's See it!
    Click-> Rizzo - The '90 CRX SI <-Click

Comment

there are a few descent crx builds on here

i think they keyword here is dan's crx (i think) smurf blue on m-technica turbines, that stance should be your goal
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Yea man! So far here's what I've done to it..
        New oem replacement brake rotors and power stop pads for front and rear
        Vms short ram intake with ice man filter
        Ebay 4 2 to 1 header with downpipe
        Gsr seats until I get stock si seats re done
        Neo chrome bumper fasteners
        Amber corner lights
        Rims and tires
        Rear god snow camber kit
        Neo chrome header stud kit (putting on tomorrow)
        New oem hood
        Hood Pins cause latch was messed up
        New front bumper
        Primed whole car black
        New thermostat
        New radiator
        Painted valve cover
        Ngk spark plugs
        New plug wires
        Royal purple oil change with k&n oil filter
        Jammed engine bay out black
        Wired headlights back up

Im sure there's more that I'm forgetting but that's pretty much it so far!

Comment

Well I was gonna post some pics today but apparently the file is too big..

Comment

Also how would I go about raising my motor for oil pan clearance? I've tried to search but most of the people that comment just go totally against slamming cars so I haven't got any info on how to do it!

Comment

Another crx cant wait to see the pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by projectsi91 View Post
                Well I was gonna post some pics today but apparently the file is too big..
                Use imgur I dont believe there is a file size limit there

Comment

Yeah, there isn't a file size limit for imgur that's what i use for mine and I have some decent sized pictures.
                  Click-> Rizzo - The '90 CRX SI <-Click

Comment

Working...
                  X