WTB: Stanced car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Stanced car.

Hello members of StanceWorks, I am new not only to this website but the whole 'stance' scene. I fell in love with the look and craftsmanship that a stanced car has the first time I saw one on the streets. Problem is, I dont own one So I have come here to see if any of you are selling a clean, well built, good looking stanced car. I love anything from 240's to E30's. Just PM me and the worst I can say is not interested. I am located in South Florida but transportation is not an issue, and budget is not either. Hope to hear from you soon, thank you very much.

Best regards,
    Ian.

Oh god please tell me this is a troll.

Comment

You seriously would buy a car with the only criteria being it has stance? You don't have any care of the make/model/year/mileage/color/interior/features/insurance prices/MPG....... I could go on and on? How in the hell is the only thing you care about is that it's stanced?

Comment

It can be yours for $8500
        sigpic
        "how do you drive that? Does it have those lifter shocks on it like the low riders?"
        -Faithful Autozone Customer
        Make me insta famous @isupa_shaun

Comment

Originally posted by pDubs View Post
          You seriously would buy a car with the only criteria being it has stance? You don't have any care of the make/model/year/mileage/color/interior/features/insurance prices/MPG....... I could go on and on? How in the hell is the only thing you care about is that it's stanced?

When I say budget is not an issue that implies that neither is paying for gas, insurance, or changing a few things in the interior that weren't to my liking. As for paint, sure I guess I could be more specific about that, I like black, white, red, etc. But I don't want to rule out what could be a perfect car for me just because it isn't the paint color I like, I can't get that resprayed as well. I hinted at old BMW's and Nissan 240's, I like the kouki, but I also like S13. I was just looking for people to let me know what they have for sale, and if they have what I like I would do business with them. But thanks for your opinion.

Comment

This is just plain fucking sad. You are a fanboy. That's all there is too it. I know your response is going to be y u mad? or some dumb bullshit but for real. This is fucking sad.

Go out and find a clean example of a car you'd like to "stance" and learn a thing or two building it yourself. You will appreciate it more and you won't be frowned upon by the entire community by buying somebody else's completed project and having no real clue what you are doing.

I'm not talking about buying a good clean example of a car that already has coilovers, wheels, and a few mods and changing it up to your liking and working on it yourself. That's fine, I suppose. My last car that I bought came with coilovers and a stage 1 tune installed. The fact that you post a thread on a car enthusiast forum blatantly stating "I don't know what I'm doing and am new to this but I just want a mad tyte stanced car" just really makes you sound lame.

Comment

Oh and if budget isn't an issue just go buy yourself an e92 M3 and drop if off at a shop to throw some coilovers spun all the way down and too wide rotiforms on it with stretched tires. There you go. Stance car.

Nothing against rotiform at all, simply stating this is a common "stance car" setup.
              Last edited by pDubs; 07-23-2014, 10:36 AM.

Comment

This is just plain fucking sad. You are a fanboy. That's all there is too it. I know your response is going to be y u mad? or some dumb bullshit but for real. This is fucking sad.

Go out and find a clean example of a car you'd like to "stance" and learn a thing or two building it yourself. You will appreciate it more and you won't be frowned upon by the entire community by buying somebody else's completed project and having no real clue what you are doing.

I'm not talking about buying a good clean example of a car that already has coilovers, wheels, and a few mods and changing it up to your liking and working on it yourself. That's fine, I suppose. My last car that I bought came with coilovers and a stage 1 tune installed. The fact that you post a thread on a car enthusiast forum blatantly stating "I don't know what I'm doing and am new to this but I just want a mad tyte stanced car" just really makes you sound lame.
                Quite frankly I am not trying to make a statement with my car, or have a high standing in the 'Stanced' community. And I do not have time to 'build' a car.

Comment

Oh and if budget isn't an issue just go buy yourself an e92 M3 and drop if off at a shop to throw some coilovers spun all the way down and too wide rotiforms on it with stretched tires. There you go. Stance car.

Nothing against rotiform at all, simply stating this is a common "stance car" setup.
                  I dislike the E92 M3, I enjoy the older M3's much more.

Comment

Ok well in that case you can buy my e36 m3. 12k!

Comment

what the hell happened in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                        what the hell happened in this thread?
                        That, I am not quite sure of. I got informed on how I was not considered a UBER stanced guy, just because I was looking to buy rather than build, which is what I thought the whole point of this 'Cars for sale' part of the forum was for. Being that you have been on this site, what can you interpret from the arguments.

Comment

Ok well in that case you can buy my e36 m3. 12k!
                          No thanks...

Comment

I was joking. I'm not selling my car.

Comment

Pm'ed.

Comment

Working...
                              X