WTT: Brotas for 16"s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT: Brotas for 16"s

Wheels are dailied, so knicks here and there, not used in the one winter I've owned them for. All wheels are straight and true with no rash, all tires hold air fine, no problems at all. Tires are 195/45/15 Nexen N3000's. I'll have to see how much tread is left on em, but I haven't even flipped the fronts or rears yet. Wheels are 15x9 et0. Looking for 9's or wider only, real wheels and I'll throw cash, the other way around for reps depending on condition etc etc. Don't care if tires are there or not. Willing to ship if you are, otherwise will meet in NorCal. Might go as far as the bay for something legit. NOT tryna get WCI CC10's.I'll try to get closer detail pics of all wheels later on, if I actually get some nibbles. I'm sure I'm forgetting something so don't be hesitant to ask! Here's the fitment on my xb with -5 camber in the rear, -4.5 in the front. Front fenders are also spaced out a bit.

Get at me!
    Originally posted by 1badg35
    trust me my last gf and i split because i apparently gave more attention to my cars and business then her. i have no idea where she got that idea from. haha

Bump!
    trust me my last gf and i split because i apparently gave more attention to my cars and business then her. i have no idea where she got that idea from. haha

Comment

Ugh why r u in cali
      Great neck

Comment

Originally posted by itsjustkevin View Post
        Ugh why r u in cali
        Haha that west coast life. Bump!

Comment

Working...
        X