Pbr's and Powerbars build :e36 3/4/5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pbr's and Powerbars build :e36 3/4/5

Hello StanceWorks, i pretty new to threads and have people constantly telling me to make a build thread so i figured id do it with my new car. A little bio is that im from New Jersey and i go to school out in Steamboat Springs Colorado. I have been into cars all my life and grew up in a paint shop with my dad. I bought my first car which was a e36 m3, car was a nightmare to say the least. I had to buy my car on my own so i saw a car i wanted and i bought it no matter what anyone was saying. Spent a year re doing everything from tons of body work to a full respray. Finished it and instantly sold it. Then i picked up a 325is e30 that i didnt know a ton about. I put so much time into that car and money to make it perfect and did all the work on it. I put a bc coil on it with a few different sets of wheels and called it a day.I owned this car for about three years and last week sold it.

for more picture of the e30
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Still pretty upset, but its okay i got my dream car.

But on to the next.

Ill upload better picture soon

This build is still undecided what way i wanna go with it, but i just signed a lease to a new house out in colorado with a two car garage so i can do work. Cars going to be a garage queen since this car is not a particle buy for where im living at all Im pretty stoked on this car, i got all the maintenance history from its whole life. Its going to be sweet doing a build that is on my own. Ill keep you guys updated.
    ig:Spicolii
    Last edited by ColeTown; 11-19-2014, 12:47 PM.

Still getting used to doing one of these
    Update I did a few things to the car in the last few days. For starters i bumped into a buddies bambi basher and dented my trunk (day drinking got out of hand real fast). I wasnt even mad because i wanted a oem wing anyway so i went out and pick up a blue trunk lid and spoiler. I had to do a little work to them to make them perfect besides the simple prep work an spray. Next i found the time period correct thule roof rack feet with locks. These were so shot i had to strip them down and refub them to to make them look any good again.

Pretty stoked on how things have been going so fair. This weekend is going to be some work.

Comment

that work table had 0 pbr's present.

stoked to see this! super clean car to start with
      @DollaDollaDill

Comment

Originally posted by Dwob View Post
        that work table had 0 pbr's present.

stoked to see this! super clean car to start with
        good eye, not aloud to drink at the paintshop haha

Comment

Update
          I keep forgetting to get on here and post.
          Since the last post a lot i have done a shit ton to the car to make it ready for my long drive to Colorado.
          I dropped everything from transmission back and started replacing every bushing i ran into.
          I rebuilt all the shiftier bushings
          Changed the oil and put a new oil filter in
          I installed a nardi hub as well as a sweet ass wheel and nardi shift knob. ( Not sure how i feel about it yet but it will do for now)
          This is only the beginning of this build, its getting to the fun parts soon.
          I leave for a 30 something hour drive tomorrow so i needed the car to make it with all my tools,jacks, and wheels
          I also build a wood roof rack box to match all the mahogany wood features in the interior, came out pretty damn good for not having a clue what i was doing

Now lets just fucking hope i make it to steamboat with my car. Once that is in that state all hells braking loss.
          Check out my Instagram if you give a fuck ig: Spicolii

Comment

is that the wood basket you're putting on?

Comment

hell yea, shit came out gnarly

Comment

got to Colorado amazing! still setting up internet and getting my house set up. a homie took some shots before i left with the basket on it and fully packed. Will post them soon!

Comment

looking good keep it up man!
                  Mx73 Cressida Build check it out!
                  http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=59875

Ig: Japetto516

Comment

nice work! love that steering wheel. Are you going to reinforce your subframe while its out? might as well!

Comment

Originally posted by rozayE36 View Post
                      nice work! love that steering wheel. Are you going to reinforce your subframe while its out? might as well!
                      na man, i should of done that but i was sorta pressed for time

Comment

OEM or Poly bushings? I'd suggest poly if you're going to do anything fun with the car.
                        Instagram: @mattragsdale
                        '97 M3 build

Comment

Originally posted by Stancyeze View Post
                          OEM or Poly bushings? I'd suggest poly if you're going to do anything fun with the car.
                          oem, poly is not the best for a daily driver.ill do them once i get into performance.

Comment

finally got my internet settled in my new place. sadly coils got pushed back a little but because money got tight.

Comment

You sold your e30 and got an e36...*facepalm*. All jokes aside this looks like it has a lot of potential

Comment

Working...
                              X