Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15" Enkei EK62 /// 15x8.5 et -20 (Classic/Rare)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15" Enkei EK62 /// 15x8.5 et -20 (Classic/Rare)

****SOLD*****

Up for grabs is a set of Enkei EK62's. The wheels are 15x8.5 all around, with a wild -20 offset (just look at the size of those lips!). It is my understanding that these wheels are pretty rare. I am going to be as thorough as I can when describing the wheels as I do not want any surprises on the buyer's end.

As for the condition, they really could use a refinish - but they don't absolutely need it if you aren't concerned with a show finish. All of the lips appear to have some hard water spotting, possibly oxidation. They could use a proper polish.

All of the wheels have some curbing, however two each have one spot that is worth mentioning more than the others. One of these spots could be considered a bend, however the wheel still holds air (as do the rest). There are also a couple scratches, which are detailed in the pictures.

The inner barrels are surprisingly clean given the age of these wheels. The black spots that look like pitting are in fact just road tar. I was able to remove some of it, but I did not have the time to remove it all (it gets tiring!).

The paint on the faces of the wheels is in decent shape for how old it is. A repaint wouldn't hurt as some of it has chipped.

I'll include the tires for local buyers, but they will be removed if the wheels are shipped.

I'm asking $600 shipped and pped or $500 picked up. I'm located in central Ohio. ****OBO

Feel free to shoot me a PM with any interest/questions. Thanks guys.

These are the worst two spots:

Other curbing:

Water Spots / Oxidation?:

Barrels:

This is what the tar looks like:

I was able to remove some of the tar from this area:

Close up on the faces:

Last edited by phenom; 05-28-2015, 06:49 PM.

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

obo

Comment

up

Comment

bump

Comment

up

Comment

bump

Comment

make an offer

Comment

bump

Comment

up

Comment

bump

Comment

I also have a set of these and im surprised to see yours because they are soooo rare. very nice wheels wish I had the cash id take these off your hands too. Where you located anyhow?

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
                            Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

Originally posted by evilstar View Post
                              I also have a set of these and im surprised to see yours because they are soooo rare. very nice wheels wish I had the cash id take these off your hands too. Where you located anyhow?
                              They are! I could only four or five different sets ever for sale across the internet haha. And I'm in central Ohio. I should probably update my original post, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X