FS: BBS RF 8,5Jx17 & 9,5Jx17 BMW 5x120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: BBS RF 8,5Jx17 & 9,5Jx17 BMW 5x120

Hello. I am selling BBS RF in 8.5Jx17 and 9.5Jx17 ET13.

The 4 rims have original BBS outer rims freshly polished.

front:
    Inner: 6.0 "
    Outer: 2.5 "

rear:
    Inner: 6.0 "
    Outer: 3.5 "

The stars were stripped and painted in Golddust, All screws are New + New valves + Black Golden 3D emblems.

For any questions please write.

** Would prefer picking up of the rims or visit. & would trade.

will ship worldwide

Looking for 1200 Euro | 1600 US | 980 GBP

How much shipped to the states?

Comment

FS: BBS RF 8,5Jx17 & 9,5Jx17 BMW 5x120

Originally posted by derGeist View Post
      How much shipped to the states?

1310.- EUR

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Nico View Post
          Sold
          Im gonna cry

'08 335i

Comment

Hey guys, I bought these wheels, unfortunately for me Nico has scammed my out of my money and never sent the wheels. Does anyone have Nico on Facebook or know the dirtbag? he has blocked and deleted me off Facebook, I have all the proof of this guys fraudulent actions.

I trusted human kind, don't even want the money just want the damn wheels haha

Is anyone is willing to help my case?
            slow build, fast cars

Comment

Originally posted by Hellalime View Post
              Im gonna cry
              Your the lucky one!
              slow build, fast cars

Comment

His Name is Nico Rcnski
                slow build, fast cars

Comment

Originally posted by shredgnar_ View Post
                  Hey guys, I bought these wheels, unfortunately for me Nico has scammed my out of my money and never sent the wheels. Does anyone have Nico on Facebook or know the dirtbag? he has blocked and deleted me off Facebook, I have all the proof of this guys fraudulent actions.

I trusted human kind, don't even want the money just want the damn wheels haha

Is anyone is willing to help my case?
                  Open a case in paypal is your first option, I guess. If encounter other problems, I can write to him. I am also from Germany. I keep my fingers crossed that you get your money or the rims!

Best Regards, ludi^
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/MeChris744?feature=mhee

Comment

When have you paid for the wheels? Where are you located .Always takes a while to get to the States. Mostly depending on US customs. Sometime I get wheels through within one week, sometimes it takes 4 weeks or more.

I am a Sauerkraut as well, so if you need help shoot me a PM, will see what I can do for you.

Regards daywalker
                    sigpic

Follow me on Instagram:
                    German Classic Wheels

Comment

He's in Australia, and from memory it was more than a few months ago that he bought them, so they're definitely not coming. Even if he paid by paypal, the 45 days to start a claim is well and truly over(unless he has a dispute underway already).

It sucks that people on this site are out to scam others, and it's not as if he was a recent sign up account with only a few posts either! I've been done over by a seller on here too, but I got my money back thankfully!

Comment

Done the PayPal thing, they said it's been to long, defiantly haven't shipped them or he would have told me.

Located in Australia as Beware said.

Thank you guys I'll PM you all soon.
                        slow build, fast cars

Comment

Why didn't you start the dispute within the time period they give you? Especially if you hadn't had any sort of confirmation that they'd been sent or been given a tracking number etc.

Comment

Cause he defiantly was convincing about the whole thing, and I trusted humanity. I went on holidays for the last two months and mostly forgot about it. Don't get me wrong I didn't go about this all right and as my first online purchase I learnt the hard way.
                            slow build, fast cars

Comment

Working...
                            X