Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bagged MK5

Hi Folks

Let me introduce myself first. My Name is Markus i come from West Germany an i am 27 years old.

I bought my MK 5 about 5 years ago. Plan was to drive it daily to work cause i had about 100km each way so i thought it would be the cheapest way to travel and also comfortable enough.

Thats the way the piece of shit looked as i bouhgt it. Pretty ugly but it was cheap.

Then after about 2 years of driving it i changed my job and then ony hab about 2km to work so i used the Bike and the MK5 was just standing around in the Garage.

So i decided to give it some updates. First it just should be small changes so i bought some cheap Coilovers and some 18 inch Audi Wheels. Looked better but still pretty ugly.

So half a Year later i change the coilovers for some H&R Deep Coilovers and also change the Wheels for some BBS Le Mans Design in 8,5x19Et45. Also i changed the Bumpers in the Front for a GTI Bumper with a Jetta Chrome Grill.

Changes last for about 3 Weeks then the Wheels were stolen by some stupid ...... after the insurance payed all broken stuff i started new. Got some BBS RS Design wheels and the bumpers got a new paintjob also R32 Sideskirts were installed.

This was 2013 for 2014 i wanted a whole different look. So i decided to sell the Wheels and the Coilovers and installed a GAS V1 Airride.

Bumpers got some new paint and the Grill and the Headlights were painted in black.

I bought some new wheels i always wanted to have. So i found some Artec Turbos in 8,5x19 in Front and 9,5x19 in Back.

They were full polished but in pretty bad condition so i decided to give them a new look.

The new look

Much better time to put some Tyres on it. I decided to drive 225/35R19 Achilles ATR Sport cause they have a nice strech.

So time to put the Golf together again. Every thing installed and ready for some pictures.

The installed some smoked Taillights

Next steps will be a Frame Notch to drop it right and the Rear VW Sign will be painted black to.

In the the next winter the wheels will be changed for somthing bigger. Want to drive 9,5 in Front and 10 in back. Will mount some other control arms in front an back to drive more camber so the will fit under the Stck Body without driving wide fenders in the Front cause i dont like the look.

Greetz Markus
    Last edited by Markus; 10-08-2014, 01:28 AM.

Loved watching the different stages Keen for more!

Comment

I like seeing cars going from ugly to beautiful. Nice work.
      Originally posted by Stupid Kid
      You're the worst everything everywhere

Comment

Some Pics from the Weekend @ the Tuning Take Off Meeting

Driveshaft had some collison with the Frame but no Problem cause it is solid so nothing will breake

Comment

Frame is notched now

Golf laying around

Comment

Beautiful

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

very nice!

Instagram: ian_ballzz

e30 build thread

Comment

Beautiful car. What a tremendous change.
                IMG_20140729_210811 by MGRAND3, on Flickr

My build thread.http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=33607
                Instagram: MGRAND3

Comment

Something new from the Weekend Meeting

Comment

Mounted some 20" yesterday. To big for the Golf but the Fitment was great.

These are Brabus Monoblock in 9,5x20 Offset 45

Comment

Something new from the last Photoshooting

Link the the Last Picture as Wallpaper

Comment

So some updates from Germany

Aretc Wheels are sold. So i had to search something new. Found some rare RH ZD just 30 miles away from me so i had to pick them up.

Thats the way they looked on ebay. No shipping so i they were pretty cheap.

Picked them up yesterday looked way better in real. So small curb damages but nothing a bit sanding and polishing canīt fix.

Specs in front 9,5x18 Offset 36 rear is 10x18 Offset 30

Mounted them when i got home but the 9,5 in Front stuick at the brake caliper. So mounted 15mm spacers s they fitted perfekt to the back.

Fitted the rear as good as possible. Need some spacers and a bitr more Camber i think

The Front with 15mm spacers. Think i will go for 20 or 25mm with some more camber there too

Time to refurbish them during the Winter.

Comment

Wheels are at the Powdercoater atm. Centers will be powdered in kalaharibeige metallic from BMW. Inside Barrels will be black just like the Artec.

Cause i am a lazy bastard i starte sanding an polishing the wheels with some help. Mounted the Driller on the Workbench got a Plate of wood to mount the barrel on an started sanding.

Step are 80 to remoe the curb damage, then 320, then wet with 1000,2000 and 4000 then polish the Lips to have a nice shine.

Comment

Can't wait to see the new wheels mounted. Love your car man!
                            Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

I thought I'd already commented on this.
                              Incredible transformation man, looks great. Really fantastic attention to detail.

Your workbench mounted, drill powered wheel polisher is incredible. Very smart

Comment

Working...
                              X