E36 x RPF1 :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E36 x RPF1 :D

many of you know ive been a stance kinda guy for quite some time. now i've grown out of the trend slightly and tried a different approach on my E36. End result after i sold my rotiform sjc's i picked up a set of RPF1's wrapped in Falken FK453 235/40 square setup on a 9.5. i know its a slight stretch to most but to me it will suit my daily needs. i still prefer my car to be fairly low but at this height it is very manageable on where i live and travel to. i will definitely go with a bigger tire later on and raise it quite a bit, but for now this will do :]

will get better pictures soon. this is all from my iphone 5.

Thanks to Motorsport Hardware for providing the stud conversion kit, and Cold Forged Steel Neo Chrome lug nuts (not shown).

CUSCO USA // BRIDE JAPAN

very nice, rpf1's were a wheel i considered for mine, they definitely work with the 36 shape

Comment

i like it! subtle race car look
      [IMG]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag203/Kristianbolster/cars/nmdsnfm_zpsac00cc92.jpeg[/IMG]
      instagram= @BIMMERSPOTTER instagram: @kristianbolster

Comment

Originally posted by yoshioka90 View Post
        ...now i've grown out of the trend slightly...
        Growing out of something implies that it is now beneath you, better word choice would make you sound less arrogant. The car looks good though, can't complain about that!

Comment

I really like the simplicity of the car

Comment

i like it! subtle race car look

Comment

love it!!!

Comment

I kinda like that people are stepping away from the 'stance' scene and getting back to the roots of car modification. Looks awesome, any other future plans for it?

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

looks sharp Alex.
                  @slowprogress

Comment

Old thread is old.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Panda View Post
                      Old thread is old.
                      Does that mean that people can't comment and appreciate a nice car
                      Great neck

Comment

Originally posted by itsjustkevin View Post
                        Does that mean that people can't comment and appreciate a nice car
                        Did I say that? I was simply notifying those who might comment that this was an old post recently revived after 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Panda View Post
                          Did I say that? I was simply notifying those who might comment that this was an old post recently revived after 6 months.
                          Thanks for the heads up, I actually didn't notice that haha.

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

Working...
                          X