New guy from the PNW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from the PNW!

Hey what's goin' on everyone? My names Danial and I just started a new project; an 07 S197 GT. Prior to that I owned a Z32 after I was done with the Z32 I wanted to go with something a little less seen "Stanced" So I test drove a bunch of stuff from Nismo 350's, to STi's to even a couple Mercedes. I fell in love with the Mustang as soon as I got in it. So here we are now.

Here is my current platform as well as the early term future mods I'll be doing over the next couple months:

Future Mods (Early Future):
    1. Delete that fake stupid hood scoop... Got a guy that will replace with custom fit
    Glass Pane
    2. STR 607 20 x 9.5 +22 & 20 x 10 +15 (Haven't settled on tires yet)
    ^ Also will be Hydro dipped by H2O Conceptz in Lacey WA with a Carbon Fiber Overlay
    3. Eibach Coils
    4. Full Smoke Kit
    5. BBK Upper and Lower Control Arms
    6. Pypes Muffler Delete Axle Back & O/R XPipe
    7. BBK Long Tube Ceramic Headers
    8. Jet Matte Black Full Panel Plasti-Dip by Free Range Stickers

(Only reason I haven't been stuffing all of my money under the hood just yet is because my girlfriend and I are moving to AZ before too long, and I'm going to UTI and I don't want to get ahead of myself under the hood until I'm in ONE place for good )

WOLF † PACK
    07 S197 GT Build Thread

Welcome!! Where are you moving to in AZ?
    08 Sentra slow build

Comment

woot, Covington! Wave hi to Sir Mix-a-Lot for me next time you drive by his house.

Comment

My 0.02? Roll on the wheels you already have till you find something other than STR wheels. By the time you hydro dip and get tires on the reps, you'll be at the price of legit wheels, and that will get you a lot more respect.

Comment

Originally posted by baggedb16sentra View Post
          Welcome!! Where are you moving to in AZ?
          Avondale area, girlfriend has family in Peoria so we'll probably be in that area the most!

Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
          woot, Covington! Wave hi to Sir Mix-a-Lot for me next time you drive by his house.
          Worrrrd

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
          My 0.02? Roll on the wheels you already have till you find something other than STR wheels. By the time you hydro dip and get tires on the reps, you'll be at the price of legit wheels, and that will get you a lot more respect.
          I see where you're coming from, but the STR's are just a test to see if I like the wheel set-up. I'm gettin' deals so I'm getting the wheels + tires balancing and stretch for $800 brand new and the guy is Hydro Dippin' em for $450. So for the new wheel set up, I'll look at about $1,300 out the door. These are just temporary because I **** the wheels I've got on now haha. I'll step up to Vossens, soon thereafter

WOLF † PACK
          07 S197 GT Build Thread

Comment

Working...
          X