WRD Mesh RARE wheels! 16x8.5 16x9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WRD Mesh RARE wheels! 16x8.5 16x9

I'm going to regret this someday if I ever acquire an E30 again. However, right now I need to move on from this hobby as I can not support it any longer. I have had these wheels since 2009 and they have been on several of my cars. They are very rare and haven't been made for almost 10 years now. REAL 3 piece, very light weight and IMO look better/more unique than RS's. ALL four (4) caps and clips are included!! Most people loose these and the previous owner did have a new one ordered, he said it was $225 for the one cap.

Since they are many years old, they are not in perfect shape. The paint on the spokes is starting to bubble in the back, from the front you can't even tell from more than 10' away. There is one minor scuff on one of the lips. It's barely visible unless you're looking for it. One of the barrels is slightly bent, the wheel/tire does however, balance out. Two of the tires do have uneven wear from camber/alignment.

Wheels are SOLD!

F: 16x8.5 et24 205/45/16 Falken 512
    R: 16x9 et15 225/40/16 Falken 512

Since these where originally built for a Mk3 VW, the front wheels do require wheel spacers for fitting on E30s. I had 10mm spacers with extended bolts and they fit great.

These are the two previous FS posts for this exact set of wheels since '07.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...H-RARE-WHEELS-!!!

Pictures!!

SOLD Would prefer local pickup but will consider shipping at buyer's cost.
    Last edited by AlpineE30M52; 04-19-2014, 08:45 AM.

Originally posted by Rion
    I have 4 cheater switches that fill things some people put groceries in that in return makes me a female dog in heat.

I can ship these easily within the lower 48!!!

I have 4 cheater switches that fill things some people put groceries in that in return makes me a female dog in heat.

Comment

Sup!!

Comment

Yo I'm really interested on these wheels please message me back or call me man at (281)638-0396

Comment

Dope!

Comment

Originally posted by electricalbox View Post
            Dope!
            Indeed. Quite dope. Someone make better use of these than I can!

Comment

Sale Pending!

Comment

Oh hai. These here wheels is missin' a car to make look good...

Comment

SOLD!! These wheels are heading to Texas!

Comment

Working...
                  X