• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW E9x Appreciation Thread

Post up your E9x pics..Druel Buckets ready

99 Volvo V70 R. Not low.

Comment

Copied from the E91 thread

Last edited by SGM330; 04-06-2014, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Last edited by SGM330; 04-06-2014, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Here is mine!

Grtz

Build =>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=51076

Comment

hello!
            my new bagged BMW

Comment

What's the most aggressive fitment you guys have seen on an e90?

A lot of these cars are great looking but some not so much imo...

Im currently building 18x10 et zero-ish 18x11.5 et five-ish not sure of the final offset yet..but im hoping to squeeze these under my e90 328. Anyone have exp. with fitting something along those lines on an e90? (325,328, 335)

Let me know please, i'm having trouble reaching out to people from past builds with decently aggressive e90's.
              Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Originally posted by mikey G View Post
                What's the most aggressive fitment you guys have seen on an e90?

A lot of these cars are great looking but some not so much imo...

Im currently building 18x10 et zero-ish 18x11.5 et five-ish not sure of the final offset yet..but im hoping to squeeze these under my e90 328. Anyone have exp. with fitting something along those lines on an e90? (325,328, 335)

Let me know please, i'm having trouble reaching out to people from past builds with decently aggressive e90's.
                bro, with your wheels spec you needs fenders or crazy camber -8 deg, i think

Comment

well thats where im having some issues. I know for a fact that this dude is running 18x10 et20 18x12 et20 with 5 and 10mm spacers. Which, for the rear would be equal to 18x11.5 et 4 (my wheels would have less backspacing but the same amount of poke.) Is that right? Or am I dumb as fuck? Trying to figure this out with no access to the car is annoying as hell!

Here is his car with the specs previously mentioned.
                  [IMG][/IMG]

and according to the specs my fronts would poke a 1/2 inch more (which seems that it would fill the gap). I feel like my brain is turning to mush.
                  Last edited by mikey G; 08-23-2014, 02:40 AM.
                  Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Working...
                  X