Dylan's GC8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dylan's GC8

Well, this is like my 5th car I've posted on here so far, but I think this is the one to KEEP.
    I recently sold my mkiii GTi and picked up this Impreza 2.5rs Coupe:

The car is very stock and has a lot of maintenance done to it.

Before the car I had an E36 M3, a Hawkeye swapped 02 WRX wagon, and a MKiii VR6 GTi. Each car had some rust issues or annoying stupid problems that me being a college student do not really have the time for right now.

Hopefully within the next couple years i can really build something from the ground up, but for now this is what i'm working with.

I'll update as I go!
    Last edited by last0nmarz; 04-06-2015, 12:25 PM.

you should invest in a decent set of coil overs first. rims should come second. i had a mark 3 vr6 too. they nice when you baby them. but when you start to beat them they break easily... at least thats what i experienced lol

instagram: @keenanhaye

Comment

in for this build, jealous that yours is an rs. looks clean too. check out my gc if ya want

Comment

Good on you for taking this job on man, looking forward to results.

I wouldn't be able to touch this car except for engine stuff, I'd be scared because it looks so mint and it's a coupe.
        Originally posted by FunfGang
        But lol at the "meaty look" "coming back".
        Originally posted by Dudermagee
        XXr's, homey.

Comment

Originally posted by keenan View Post
          you should invest in a decent set of coil overs first. rims should come second. i had a mark 3 vr6 too. they nice when you baby them. but when you start to beat them they break easily... at least thats what i experienced lol
          Yeah, i'm probably going to pick up some KYB AGX w/ ground control adjusters. I plan on tight fitment but i still want the car to be agile. These cars are too fun to break lol.

Originally posted by SHOGUNOVDDRK View Post
          Good on you for taking this job on man, looking forward to results.

Understandable. This is my 3rd one.....but my first one with no rust haha

I wouldn't be able to touch this car except for engine stuff, I'd be scared because it looks so mint and it's a coupe.
          Yeah i'm going to take my time on this one!

Originally posted by Co-status View Post
          in for this build, jealous that yours is an rs. looks clean too. check out my gc if ya want
          I love your GC man! Im not so much going for a DGAF build, I want to keep it clean.

Comment

Amber corners in

Comment

Looked better with the clears, should have just de-tango'd them

Comment

Originally posted by am4nf View Post
                Looked better with the clears, should have just de-tango'd them
                I disagree! Love the ambers, i'll be pulling the headlights apart and painting the housings as well

Comment

Ground control coil over sleeves on the way!
                  I'll be revalving some good struts to put the sleeves on and ordering some camber plates for the front.
                  I'm also picking up some adjustable rear lateral arms for toe/camber this weekend!

Comment

Came across some old photos of my last subaru:

Its a bugeye wagon with an 07 STI front clip. Painted the same color as my current RS

Last edited by last0nmarz; 04-17-2014, 08:15 PM.

Comment

you should invest in a decent set of coil overs first. rims should come second.

Comment

Parts are coming in for my coils.
                        Going to be setting these up on a set of KYB AGX w/ camber plates up front and adjustable lateral arms in the rear

Comment

I love the look of these! Good luck with the build, sir.

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

Originally posted by M.Doban View Post
                            I love the look of these! Good luck with the build, sir.
                            Thanks homie!

Comment

Bought some wheels

Comment

Working...
                              X