Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OZ Futura 17x10 Square

Hey Stanceworks,

Up for sale are my OZ Futuras 17x10, 5x120.56, et56 square. The wheels were stripped and polished by hand totaling more than 40 hours of work. These wheels are not perfect, and I am not a professional polisher but, they can still hold there own at any meet. They have a few nicks and small scratches on the lips but nothing overly noticeable (nothing deep). Build date on the wheels are November 25, 1992. Price is $1950.

Onto the pictures:

For any BMW guys that are interested in adapters/spacers i have two sets that put the offsets to et 26/28. Here's a shot of my e36 with them:

Wheels are located in Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807. *Individual photos coming soon*
    Easiest way to contact me is Ericmarionis@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Eric M; 03-21-2014, 06:23 PM.
    "This community is made up of people who strive to push the boundaries of the conceivable"

Price is OBO, let me know
    "This community is made up of people who strive to push the boundaries of the conceivable"

Comment

Previous buyer backed out, need these gone. 1500 Firm.

Comment

Available again! Open to offers

Comment

These 2 or 3pc?
          I haz 4 wimz. need 4 more.

Comment

They look 3 piece
            My cars;
            1998 1jzgte M3
            1991 318is
            1998 740il
            1996 1jzgte Toyota soarer - sold
            1989 325is - sold

Comment

Hey man, have some questions about your spacing. Do you have any better pics of the fitment on your E36 with those offsets that you list in your ad? Shoot me a PM if you want.

Oh, free bump!!

Comment

Originally posted by scaredofstance View Post
                These 2 or 3pc?
                3pc! Open to 18" or 19" 5x120 trades as well

Comment

Lip size?

Comment

2 inch lips, pm or email for a quicker response. Still open to offers!

Comment

Working...
                    X