Keuropean Trash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keuropean Trash

Well I guess it all began when i graduated high school and had money burning a hole in my pocket and a need for a new car. Im a Volkswagen enthusiast so i had my eyes on GTIs all over the southeast, but i was impatient and my uncle had a great deal on a fully loaded 2012 Kia Forte SX 5 door. I test drove it, loved it, then backed out because, well, its a Kia. Then an idea came: Maybe i should build this thing and not be like every other stance nerd who gets a gti and bags it, so then boom!
    Untitled by brandonxdent, on Flickr
    I had a brand new Forte with every bell and whistle in the book. I was on the market for wheels and suspension, but first i had to do what everyone does at some point or another; I plastidipped my wheels..

I loved it. I think it gave me another 5hp, but anyway, after that i got arrested for some dumb stuff and had to spend all of my money on getting myself out of that, and now i had a kia with all of this potential but no money, so then i ***** it. I tried to sell it countless times but couldn't. It kind of was like that ex that you loved so much but you ***** her because she was fat. anyway, i got over that little snit and started doing baby aesthetic mods that i could afford.

This is after i tinted the fogs, added a euro plate i picked up at SoWo 2013 (hope to see you guys there this year) added a cheap front lip, and painted my calipers red(which i did because I'm a ricer at heart). And then the tax returns came and this happened..

I bought a 96 gti with a 2.slow in it. It sat in my driveway for the longest because the guy i bought it from was a nerd and didn't tell me about all the secret issues. Well Then the day came where i decided i could only afford one car, and that i should sell my beloved vw. well i doubled my money on the gti and this happened.
    Megan Racing coilovers! This is when i was hope in my car. Unfortunately after i bought the coil overs i spent the rest of my money on a car payment and finishing up tattoos, oh well though. so then a deal came for some sweet wheels off of a mustang. Koenig Villians. Yes they're terrible and awesome in every single way. So i picked them up. The fronts are 17x8 and they came with a 215/45 on them already.. which was an ok size for now, but the rear had some balloons so i stretched some 215/45 over the 17x9s and they gave me exactly what i wanted.

And this is her as she sits!

Me and a friend are renting a fender roller tomorrow to do some magic.

Fitment by brandonxdent, on Flickr
    Pretty cute for no adjustments right?
    So as of now, i need a fender roll and pull, then i will add camber accordingly. also a balance is desperately needed. This is a slow thread of a broke college kid so don't expect motor pulls and boost anytime soon. Next up is stripping the spray paint off the wheels and powder coating (i will be doing myself) and then who knows what else!
    Busted Knuckles Brigade (Coming soon)
    #KDMstance

Oh and a story behind the name. My good friend gave my car the nickname based on the fact that its a Korean car with all the looks of a euro. Pretty clever and ricey right?
    #KDMstance

Comment

Welcome, glad to see you over in the "build" section!

The new wheels looks really good actually!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

i was expecting them to be only temporary but i am loving the look! Once i get a quality coat of color i think they will be on there through the summer.
        #KDMstance

Comment

I did a roll and a pull on my fenders and it was the most terrifying event of my life. But it came out great!

Now time for more low
          #KDMstance

Comment

With your typical mk5 driver your forte will keep up with a gti up to street speeds.
            It's only a .6 second difference to 60 between the cars if both drivers are good and the traction is that of a drag stip. In reality though, with most mk5 and mk6 drivers being teenage boys with rich parents, or spoiled teenage girls, you should easily disappoint them assuming it's a 5 speed and you are a decent driver.

Just remember, brands aren't everything, and these forte's are real fun cars. The wheel color is kind of strange, and it reminds me of the oem wrx yellow from 2003, but so far it looks good.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
            @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

The brakes are pretty awesome too! LOL

Comment

A friend of mine was kid enough to give me his used STI lip, so I'm going to retrofit it onto my car. This has been done countless times with the Koup front bumper but the construction of the hatch front bumper is a lot different (and more appealing IMO) so I'm gonna have to cut it up and get some bondo going I think. Will post pictures when that is complete!
                #KDMstance

Comment

The STI lip went on today. It needed way more surgery than I thought. Its on but its still a work in progress for it to actually FIT appropriately. Excuse the zip ties.
                  Untitled by brandonxdent
                  This Is it when i got it, i later had to cut it into 3 separate pieces. I cut off several tabs, and shaved off a lot of the center, but its fitting okay in my opinion. Im happy with it for a free lip.

Untitled by brandonxdent
                  #KDMstance

Comment

Looks decent for it being a 5 door

Comment

Had a shoot with a friend of mine. Check out his other work at survivefight.com
                      1743484_10152204670585100_445351828_n by brandonxdent, on Flickr
                      1653337_10152204660650100_434104736_n by brandonxdent, on Flickr
                      1512818_10152204748505100_1589186563_n by brandonxdent, on Flickr
                      These are all low quality because i pulled them off of Facebook oops.
                      #KDMstance

Comment

Nice.. Now go lower lol

Comment

Not bad, I like the wheels.

I'll look for it at SoWo.
                          Instagram: lowtege

Comment

Looking good! Where you at in GA?
                            2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

I'm in contact with megan racing now, that is maxed out in the rear on my coilovers so I'm trying to figure out HOW i can go lower without just getting crazy rake (which is ugly). Overall though I'm pretty content with my ride height for the time being.
                              And i'm down in valdosta GA. Worst roads EVER.
                              #KDMstance

Comment

Working...
                              X