1992 vw cabriolet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1992 vw cabriolet

I have a 92 vw cabby I have had my fun with, but just isn't my style. it has very near mint interior, carpet needs tucked back in by the passengers door, and drivers seat is ripped I would give it a 8/10. the exterior is decent, hood is peeling, some ruffle on the side skirts from being low, front bumper from road paint and license plate rubbing it. I would give the out side 7.5./10. ONLY RUST is a slight bit of \surface rust under the windshield. not leaking or anything, just surface rust. its going to need a new top, and it needs a new pcv valve. its sitting on stock 14 inch snow flakes with all good tires, and on rocker coil overs that are in good condition. I don't have a set price on account of the things wrong with it, but I know how much they cost, so just make me a RESONABLE offer and we can go from there. any questions message me on here with a number and ill text you. here are some pictures.

Current project: 1981 kz550 hard tail ideas
    1991 civic hatch (stock monster truck daily)
    1990 civic hatch (stancy bullshit)
    1990 civic hatch (go fast build)

after going over the rules AFTER I posted this. I see some things I did wrong. I would like to have 3000 for it so my loss isn't so much. but im very negotiable. LOCATED IN ELIZABETHTOWN PA 17022. phone #717-460-5491
    Current project: 1981 kz550 hard tail ideas
    1991 civic hatch (stock monster truck daily)
    1990 civic hatch (stancy bullshit)
    1990 civic hatch (go fast build)

Comment

Very cool car, love the steelies. Good luck on your sale.

Comment

Love the cabby, I have a mk3.5 and someday I want to own one like this..
        bump from a noob

Comment

Unfortunately, as rare as they are , cabbys dont go for jack. I paid 1200 for this one originally, and it was in just as good as shape as yours before i started modding it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumpedcabby View Post
            Unfortunately, as rare as they are , cabbys dont go for jack. I paid 1200 for this one originally, and it was in just as good as shape as yours before i started modding it.

It's funny that you say that, I paid 1,700 for my 00'cabby 78,000 miles and a lot of new shit. Oh yeah and it's a 5 speed of course

Comment

Working...
            X