Epsilon 16x8 16x8.5 ET21 ET12 Southern Ways Just finished comes with SPARE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epsilon 16x8 16x8.5 ET21 ET12 Southern Ways Just finished comes with SPARE

I'm a VW guy so I'm on Vortex but I figured I'd post these here for good measure since they are BMW fitment. Vortex username=Greasysidedown

Rears are 16x8.5" ET12 (3.25" lip as-measured). Fronts are 16x8" ET21 (2.5" lip as-measured). Hubs are 72.56mm. I just finished these up and found out I'll have to do a little bodywork on my B4 to fit them. I would rather not so imma sell them outright. 5x120 centers. 3 of them were rashed up pretty good so I welded the lip edge with 4043 aluminum (TIG), built a wheel lathe with an old BMW hub and a washing machine motor, and lathed the lip edges down with a carbide cutter. They came out very nice and presentable although not like brand new. I oxide blasted all barrels and lips then painstakingly sanded/polished them to the state you see now. I installed new black-oxide hardware with AN960 cad plated washers on the front. Barrels are painted with a direct-to-metal spray paint that cost 20 bucks! All faces were recently powdercoated black and I sanded down the mating surfaces so they ride true. I've been working on these damn things for over 2 weeks. They are well-ridden and have little nicks here and there so they have that patina look while still being dead sexy. I can ship these if you pay actual shipping cost. I'm in the Portland, OR area and can deliver to Cali or WA for cost of fuel in my TDI B4V. Comes with genuine period-correct Epsilon 50mm rounds for center caps. I ordered some generic BMW style centercaps from China with a 50mm pad on front so when I get these you can have them.

BONUS BONUS BONUS

Why would anyone pay 1200 for a set of Epsilons? Well, here's why. You get a SPARE. That's right. A whole extra wheel! These wheels are the SMALL face and I have a worn out set of LARGE face rims as extras. I haven't finished them because one of them has a crashed/repaired barrel that wobbles a little but still hold air. It would make a great spare. It's a 16x8.5 ET18. I can blast it to bare aluminum if you like or you can just have it as-is. I may part out the other wheels from the large-face set so if you need large face parts let me know.

Pics

<p>

<p>

<p>

<p>

<p>

<p>

Are these still for sale?

Comment

Very interested

Comment

PM'd

Edit: Wait this thread is literally over a year old. If these are still available, I'm interested as well.

Comment

Never received a pm

Comment

Working...
          X