Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E53 X5 Build.

What im working with right now

Still need to install Helper springs for more low in the back. Returned front wheels I couldn't fit 10.5s et 35 with 315 tires in the front. 1 getting 9.5s and putting 275 40 20s on those. Will be slammed as fack pretty soon. Just have to figure out the wheel situation right now
    Last edited by Kylenatolix5; 04-23-2014, 02:55 AM.

Hell yes, this is going to be sick bro. I cant wait to see what you do with this. Go wider than 11.5s though. I'm sitting on 11s and there is plenty of room to go wide. If only X3s came with an 8.

Comment

Originally posted by SoLOwX3 View Post
      Hell yes, this is going to be sick bro. I cant wait to see what you do with this. Go wider than 11.5s though. I'm sitting on 11s and there is plenty of room to go wide. If only X3s came with an 8.
      I can't find shit wider than 11.5's. I need to do a lot of self education on this subject as well. Lol don't judge me I'm learning as I go.

Comment

Lol Bro trust me I'm learning as I build mine as well so no judging here. I cant find anything on X3s so its just trial and error. That's the only reason I'm able to tell you that your able to go big on this thing and you should when you can. I'm stoked about this build and happy to see it here. Welcome man!!

Sounds beast btw!!
        Last edited by SoLOwX3; 12-26-2013, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Lol Bro trust me I'm learning as I build mine as well so no judging here. I cant find anything on X3s so its just trial and error. That's the only reason I'm able to tell you that your able to go big on this thing and you should when you can. I'm stoked about this build and happy to see it here. Welcome man!!
          Thanks! I appreciate that. your X3 looks tight, never seen one like that and probably never will again. I'm gunna do some researching on here and learn few things. There's a few guys over Xoutpost (X series bmw forums) that do some crazy things. Full straight X5 with a wotbox shooting flames, a few fully air ride and fully adjustable X's. A pretty common things for the X5's is to get LOUD lol. I just got my first loud exhaust ticket the other day speaking about it. If you have an IG check out topendcarclub and show them your ride, they'll show you some love with a X3 like yours.

Comment

I'm excited for this!

Sent from my HTC 3D using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Quick little update: added the swift spring kit, front and rear camber plates, and extended tensioner arm. I've read that the swift springs's give a smoother ride and allow for moar low. And for 1k for the coil set up alone a few hundred Extra isn't bad, considering the price for parts for this truck. Bc racing coilovers with swift spring upgrade and front and rear camber plates . I'm assuming this is going to add some time to the delivery time. Will post pictures and keep updating

Comment

Full of win here. Cant wait to see it on the ground!

Comment

Those style 128s would look awesome! I wouldn't get the reps if I were you personally

3/96 Build Date, Montreal Blue, 304,310 miles and counting...

Comment

voting for 128s
                    nice x5!

1990 Honda Civic Wagon - SOLD
                    1997 BMW 318i Vert
                    1992 Mercedes Benz 300e - SOLD
                    1970 Mercedes Benz 250
                    1976 Volvo 242DL

Comment

Comment

Ahh imola red X5 4.8 on style 87's. That is a beast they come with full air suspension so with an air management system the sky is the limit. Not to mention the other countless options it has over mine, but being on stance works forums thought that was most relevant.

Im also leaning towards the 128's but at $1200 for tires (cheapest i could find) I'm going to have to save a bit. Once I get the coils on and lowered i'll work on the spacer situation to push my stock wheels out. then onto the next part being new wheels and tires.

I also want to get the window tinted and maybe the roof vinyl wrapped black, Ill get some better pictures up after the weather clears up. Later tonight ill post up some crappy cell phone pics up that i have.

Comment

love the imola red! can't wait to see this thing on the ground

Comment

Originally posted by Kylenatolix5 View Post
                            Ahh imola red X5 4.8 on style 87's. That is a beast they come with full air suspension so with an air management system the sky is the limit. Not to mention the other countless options it has over mine, but being on stance works forums thought that was most relevant.

Im also leaning towards the 128's but at $1200 for tires (cheapest i could find) I'm going to have to save a bit. Once I get the coils on and lowered i'll work on the spacer situation to push my stock wheels out. then onto the next part being new wheels and tires.

I also want to get the window tinted and maybe the roof vinyl wrapped black, Ill get some better pictures up after the weather clears up. Later tonight ill post up some crappy cell phone pics up that i have.
                            Yeah that thing is pure sex!! When Im finished with the X3 that will be next project for sure. They are straight beast mode. I cant wait to see what you do with yours man!! Hurry with the pics we already saw her ass now its time to see her face

The 128s will look sick, Ive seen them on a silver X5 out in New York seen it all over youtube factory air ride with air management sounding beast.

Comment

Yeah that thing is pure sex!! When Im finished with the X3 that will be next project for sure. They are straight beast mode. I cant wait to see what you do with yours man!! Hurry with the pics we already saw her ass now its time to see her face

The 128s will look sick, Ive seen them on a silver X5 out in New York seen it all over youtube factory air ride with air management sounding beast.
                              hmm maybe your thinking of Mike Trinajstic?

heres a little video of me having some fun in the snow with X

Onto some cell phone pics:

!!!THE ROOF RACKS HAVE BEEN DELETED!!!!!! I don't have pics of it with out them, will fix that though.
                              Last edited by Kylenatolix5; 12-29-2013, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X