Static 1998 subaru forester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Static 1998 subaru forester

Hello everyone! my name is Robbie and i am new to the forum. so i figured id share my 1998 subaru forester and a few of the phases it has gone through. its a never ending project for me. i love this car so much. the amount of originality you get with a forester is just amazing.

I hope you all enjoy it! i will be adding to this thread the more the car progresses as well.

I started with this car in January of 2013, I purchased some tein RA coilovers for a really good deal, not aware of how low they DONT go. they rode amazing but didnt satisfy me with fitment at all. I then purchased some XXR 527's (Gotta start somewhere).

[IMG]
    Robbie's Forester by Connor Limbocker, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]
    Robbie's Forester by Connor Limbocker, on Flickr[/IMG]

Three months later i purchased some bc br extreme lows and some Watercooledind cc10's to step my wheel game up. the specs on these were 18x9.5 +20 I was Finally happy with my fitment for the most part. This was The first Forester to get these wheels and one of the first Subarus in general. I feel they worked amazingly and complimented my car very well. I also picked up a set of 04 all black wrx front seats.

[IMG]
    Robbie's Forester_-26.jpg by Connor Limbocker, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]
    Robbie's Forester_-20.jpg by Connor Limbocker, on Flickr[/IMG]

Here is a link to a video my buddy made of it when it was on the WCI cc10's.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHjAuiyMOJY&feature=c4-overview&list=UUaTvMKoauZpllQ9fvffRJEw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHjAuiyMOJY&feature=c4-overview&list=UUaTvMKoauZpllQ9fvffRJEw[/ame]

My next plan of attack was a color matched jdm grill and MORE NEW WHEELS

I Picked up some 18x9.5 +20 work ryvers from vr wheels. I used a 25mm adapter to put me at -5 offsets all around. No foresters have done negative offsets really so i figured i would be the first! Fitting them was a big pain. but so worth it! I am at -7 camber in the rear and -3.5 in the front. I have decided to take a VIP style approach to my car with these wheels. I also got a color matched JDM grill and a Extremely rare JDM forester rear lip to make it all flow a little better. Soon i will have the JDM forester front lip and skirts to go along with it. and I picked up a woodgrain Nardi to make the interior pop a little more. i plan on doing more interior work before this summer. I just dont have my heart set on what i want to do entirely yet as far as that goes.

[IMG]
    Robbie Erickson's Forester by Connor Limbocker, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]
    Robbie Erickson's Forester by Connor Limbocker, on Flickr[/IMG]

Robbie Erickson's Forester by Connor Limbocker, on Flickr

[IMG]Robbie Erickson's Forester[/IMG]

Robbie Erickson's Forester by Connor Limbocker, on Flickr

And also here is another video from the day i got my car driveable with the Work Ryvers. I was beyond happy. these wheels Have always been on my wishlist.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1Z2V6IAek4"]Robbie Erickson's Stanced Forester | Filthiest Fitment - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by Slammedfozzy; 12-08-2013, 04:04 PM.

You sir know what your doing..Please continue.

Comment

Originally posted by SoLOwX3 View Post
      You sir know what your doing..Please continue.
      Thank you man! I plan on getting alot done by this summer. hopefully get a respray done by the end of febuary and have jdm forester skirts and front lip so its a real hovercraft. :

Comment

goddamn

"Everything has potential."

Comment

whoa.

Comment

So clean. slammed subie
            My Build:

Comment

Originally posted by philohlean View Post
              So clean. slammed subie
              Slam all subarus!

Comment

Whoaaaa, tooo dopee

Comment

Ahhh this thing is so rad.
                  IG/TWITTER @alloydhiggins

sigpic

Comment

I like this. A LOT
                    Basco

Comment

That last shot tho, damn.

Comment

Really dope and unique ride, those wci and....the ryvers are on point. Sweet videos.Can't wait to see some more of this.
                        IG@valentinoduplan

Comment

I really do love this thing. Looks awesome.
                          Originally posted by electricalbox
                          12 inches of goodness!

Comment

Man. This looks great.

Comment

thanks for all the kind words guys! truly means alot.

Comment

Working...
                              X