Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to the forum with a pretty cool story

yo!

ive got a pretty rad story behind this truck, i originally bought it 2 years ago from an older man for $2,000 100% stock
    i rebuilt the suspension completely put new tires and wheels on it, replaced a few hoses, gaskets, belts and miscellaneous shit.
    cleaned the living hell out of it, literally smelt like a mobile McDonalds dumpster/
    its been through a lot i even sold it at one point for $3,200 i regretted it the instant i signed the title over and watched it leave, i ended up losing the number to the guy i sold it to, and the last i had heard from him was the timing chain snapped and the engine blew, he was pissed and i told him to kiss my ass and thats when i lost the number and figured the truck was probably sitting in the junkyard in tampa.
    i owned at least 5 different cars since i had sold it, i was basically buying them fixing them up and re-selling them to make a profit.
    i stayed on craigslist looking almost everyday hoping my truck would just appear for sale.
    and then one day there it was.. i called the guy instantly and found out it was the original person i had sold it to 2 years ago, i posted my truck i had up for sale which was a 01 chevy s10 and drove to tampa to buy my old truck back, i didnt care on the condition it was in i just wanted it back, i get there and it is identically the same as it was when i sold it!
    it needed some love though but i knew that.
    the timing chain never snapped but the guides had started to brake he had a shop fix it and it ran great.
    i bought it back for $3,200 and its sitting in my garage now, i daily it its never leaving my sight now, i have huge plans for this truck!

heres a video of it make sure to watch it in hd. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4lbiGKypPw

Damn that's a cool looking truck! Is that paint or a wrap job? Welcome to s|w
    1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
    1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

my dream hardbody.

thats a neat story i love to hear about things like that

Comment

I hear those trucks run forever! Your love for it reminds me of how I am about my first car, which I still have. I'm so happy you got her back!!

Comment

cool story man! sweet truck too

IG: Nick475

Comment

Nice truck!

Comment

Welcome to SW Yobee

IG: @_olliee

Comment

thanks for the welcome!! and its the original nissan paint from 96

Comment

even cooler. more pics

Comment

Originally posted by TrailerTrash View Post
                    even cooler. more pics
                    did you see the youtube video? i dont have any good pictures of it since i lowered it more, just the one video here it is again [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4lbiGKypPw&list=HL1385527816&feature=mh_lolz"]hellaflush hardbody - YouTube[/ame]

watch it in hd

Comment

Comment

thats awesome man. im glad you got your truck back. you might want to make your way over here.

We're a stance forum, so if you need us to fix your car, well, just put it here.

Comment

thanks man!
                          shes never leaving my sight again thats for sure

Comment

Cool story

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

thanks
                              heres a quick little video of my bish right before the clutch blew
                              im in the process of buying another car until i can fix this shisshhh
                              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSFxQsiUtsA"]HELLAFLUSH truck - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                              X