Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowcus from Australia :) :) :)

Better late than never I guess.

Heres a progression of my Australian delivered, 2011 mk2 ford focus zetec.

Got it as a first car from my grandparents and I was stoked, 2.0l 5sp manual, leather, stereo, etc..what more could I ask for?

up for my first drive as a learner driver going thru some mountain twisties to King Lake mountain about an hours drive. Learning and loving the car

stock as a rock, chilling at a melbourne cbd car meet just enjoying a nice day

A few months passed and I got bored and threw on some springs and a set of cheap reps which were way undersized and didnt do much for me.

Acquired more lows, scrape city on 17's and 40 profiles

Busted front grille repaired later on

chillin with a m8

being tools cruising lol

After a while of looking around for inspiration in a very small community of focus owners I was able to find a path to take. Most xr5 (my cars turbo big brother) owner took the track focused option but I ended up selling my koya rep's to a track warrior xr5 owner and put some money down on a few goodies that got me closer to where I wanted the focus to be.

First off a 2 1/4 exhaust to give me a note and so I can downshift on school girls when class is out. A broadway mirror, blox shifter, blueline coilovers, rear whiteline swaybar, windvisors and a few other blaaaacked out trim pieces (roof etc) as well as yellow foggies...eudm yo! Coils ride good enough for a budget set that have limited adjustability, the lows and awesome new handling characteristics spoke for themselves so I was happy with my new mods.

A little further down the track I found the final piece of the puzzle..volvo Pegasus R wheels!

Test fit

wash sesh at a local carwash

18x8 +43 with a square tyre setup and at a pretty good price for a rare set of wheels that fit the illusive 5x108 pcd of the focus.

patrick

the Swedish touch (side mirror lol I've taken it off now)

in the city

S|W

At a local car meet this year

snappin necks

some pro night shots from when I added a genuine fibreglass front lip splitter kit :0 inb4 scrape haha

and not so pro

im particularly fond of these shots haha

neeeed to get his rear wing!!!

wouldnt mind the volvo powertrain also

Future plans will be to keep her clean, add an RS wing in gloss black, powdercoat wheels gloss white, slotted rotors and some more poke and stretch action with spacers.

Anyway enjoy the pictures and let me know what you think of my bby
    Last edited by danielsahhhn; 03-30-2014, 05:27 AM.
    Like a glove

i'm loving it man, simple yet very cool. it's good to see a focus getting some love, there such a good car to start with so i love to see people modifying them. what part of Melbourne are you in mate?

Comment

i like this, and they look alright in a 5dr model too! those volvo wheels go well
      Instagram - marcuscreek ---- facebook - /cusbum

Static Low R50 Mini Cooper

Comment

i know this car lol i've seen it at dan murphys a few times. looks pretty sweet man well done!

Comment

Originally posted by EnvyXF View Post
          i'm loving it man, simple yet very cool. it's good to see a focus getting some love, there such a good car to start with so i love to see people modifying them. what part of Melbourne are you in mate?
          thanks mate. Yeah its not a common car to be modified in aus, even then only the xr5 guys get into proper mods.

Im roll around the northern suburbs

Originally posted by cus View Post
          i like this, and they look alright in a 5dr model too! those volvo wheels go well
          Thanks, the wheels have kept growing on me so its good to hear.
          Yeah in aus we dont get the mk2 facelift model (my shape) in anything other than a 5dr unless its a focus RS

Originally posted by DoABarrelRoll View Post
          i know this car lol i've seen it at dan murphys a few times. looks pretty sweet man well done!
          You arent the first person to spot it there haha. It seems to get a bit of attention when I am parked up at dans in alphington. I actually work there now so you'll see it a fair bit especially over summer
          Like a glove

Comment

I can confirm I am m8.
            Finally listened to me with the thread and the title of it. #mashallah

Comment

Originally posted by rn9377 View Post
              I can confirm I am m8.
              Finally listened to me with the thread and the title of it. #mashallah
              hahah inshallah man
              Like a glove

Comment

I absolutely love this gen focus, I wish we got them here in the states

Sent from my HTC 3D using Tapatalk 2

Comment

That RS... Oh my.

-Matt
                  SLAMMED SEDAN CREW #13

Comment

coming soon...poke

got some jap wheel flavour on the way in next few months
                    Like a glove

Comment

After looking at these wheels above and going home to consider whether or not to buy them...in the meantime my friends decided to all pitch in for them as a 21'st birthday present and couldnt be pleasantly surprised any more!!

Here are the results of some test fitting

17x9 all round with some good poke...

tyres mounted up tomorrow, stay tuned
                      Like a glove

Comment

Hiding these wheels from him for a month was one of the hardest things I've done.
                        Mr bearded dude helping in #tomorrowwillbeagoodday

Comment

Happy Birthday, hopefully with the new wheels you can do chappel st laps (does that still happen) and pull all the flange...

Im jelly that you can get a MKS kebab whenever you like. Oh and car looks good too :p Are your fogs green?
                          My Ride | Facebook | Instagram[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by danielsahhhn View Post
                            After looking at these wheels above and going home to consider whether or not to buy them...in the meantime my friends decided to all pitch in for them as a 21'st birthday present and couldnt be pleasantly surprised any more!!

Here are the results of some test fitting

17x9 all round with some good poke...

tyres mounted up tomorrow, stay tuned
                            Holy shit! want to trade friends!? nice wheels & Happy B-Day!

Comment

Originally posted by rn9377 View Post
                              Hiding these wheels from him for a month was one of the hardest things I've done.
                              Mr bearded dude helping in #tomorrowwillbeagoodday
                              many thanks once again sir

Originally posted by DioXidE View Post
                              Happy Birthday, hopefully with the new wheels you can do chappel st laps (does that still happen) and pull all the flange...

Im jelly that you can get a MKS kebab whenever you like. Oh and car looks good too :p Are your fogs green?
                              Thanks mate. Yeah the lygon laps and campbellfield kebab box laps are more my thing these days though.

Cheers, the fogs are wrapped in 3 layers of yellow tint but for some reason when its on my foglight plastic it looks greenish but still makes the light come out yellow at night. Might swap em with some blue h4 globes and no tint soon

Originally posted by 93foxx View Post
                              Holy shit! want to trade friends!? nice wheels & Happy B-Day!
                              Thanks man I wouldn't trade away my friends for the garage of best cars in the world to be honest..they are worth more than that
                              Like a glove

Comment

Working...
                              X