No announcement yet.

FS: 1993 Mercedes 300E, air ride, PNW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1993 Mercedes 300E, air ride, PNW!

This was a shop project/daily up until very recently. New car is in the works, so it's up for grabs.

Details –

It’s a 93 300E, late build so it has the 3.2 M104, much better motor than the earlier cars. About 185k on it now I think.

Pretty stock as far as the motor goes, has a test pipe and that’s about it. The only thing it really could use is a new idle control valve/switch.

The air ride consists of small airlift double bellow bags in the front with E36 raceland coilover bodies acting as the shock (these use an inboard spring, which is replaced by the bag, and an outer shock/strut, so the raceland strut just has no springs on it) 4.5” double bellow airbagit bags in the rear (its SUPER tight for clearance in the rear) with saab 900 shocks to allow it to get super low. Airlift manual management, 380c compressor, 5 gallon skinny aluminum tank. Pretty standard. It has the switches and two dual needle gauges in the drivers kneebar area. Its been a pretty damn solid air setup. The cups for the front were really tricky to do without making them permanent, they’re a standard cup, with a ring from the stock coil welded onto the bottom to help keep them aligned.

It’s got a nice kenwood excelon headunit in it, a kenwood amp, a 12" Rockford sub, and a really nice remote start/alarm combo. LED interior lighting and puddle lights. Fenders are all rolled, the fronts are a little beat up from driving low. It also had those stupid chrome rivet on fender flair things at one point, so there is a small crack where the rivet was up front. Has smoked depo euro lights w/ HIDs and HID fogs, and the later style smoked OEM tails.

Will come on the 18x8.5 Brabus reps.

Otherwise, its probably the cleanest W124 I’ve ever seen, super nice all around. I’m sure I’m forgetting some details.

$5200

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited by Iam138; 09-08-2014, 12:05 PM.
    TheFitGarage.

Omg, I love this.
    GIVE ME A SCREW DRIVER I CAN START A JAG, I DONE START A LAMBORGHINI WITH A POLICE BADGE

Comment

up!
      TheFitGarage.

Comment

I'm interested. My car is getting fixed up at the moment, but I'll shoot you a phonecall in a week or two if you still have it

I'd make the trip down to you as well to pick it up. Cheers.

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

Sounds good.
          TheFitGarage.

Comment

would u trade it for an bagged 75 MB 280 ?

Comment

Sorry, no trades. Already replaced with another car.
              TheFitGarage.

Comment

Up!
                TheFitGarage.

Comment

Up up up!
                  TheFitGarage.

Comment

up!
                    TheFitGarage.

Comment

soooooo clean and tempting
                      Air and Schmidts

Comment

wish i had the money now...

Comment

New year bump! This thing is just collecting dust at this point...
                          TheFitGarage.

Comment

up!
                            TheFitGarage.

Comment

TheFitGarage.

Comment

Working...
                              X