• My STi and a buddy's LS400

Both freshly lowered today.

that LS is nice
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Take the wing of and its perfect.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Both cars are on point. The lexus would look much better with a different paint job.
        Simply Clean Movement 2010

Its Fancy Sauce.

Comment

I **** to be "that guy" (I almost never am), but why buy an STI if you're NEVER going to be able to get the performance other than the straight line, which isn't what these are made for! The stance is PERFECT, don't get me wrong, but it made your $35k STI in to a nicely-stanced WRX...
          Chasin Design | SoCalStanceShop | Wuste2011 Project Car
          ------------- Member Of A Eurocratic Society -------------

Wüste2011 The West Coast's LARGEST European Car Show!

Comment

It's cool. I like it, so no big deal. Not everyone likes it, and I understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by civicseth View Post
              It's cool. I like it, so no big deal. Not everyone likes it, and I understand that.
              I definitely don't want you to take it that way... I LOVE it! But you can't tell me this didn't drastically effect the performance of the car (in a bad way), right?
              Chasin Design | SoCalStanceShop | Wuste2011 Project Car
              ------------- Member Of A Eurocratic Society -------------

Wüste2011 The West Coast's LARGEST European Car Show!

Comment

Oh, yeah, definitely did.

Comment

DON'T take the wing off. I'm so tired of peeps on NASIOC telling people to take off their STI wings. They look so good on slammed cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Euro View Post
                    I **** to be "that guy" (I almost never am), but why buy an STI if you're NEVER going to be able to get the performance other than the straight line, which isn't what these are made for! The stance is PERFECT, don't get me wrong, but it made your $35k STI in to a nicely-stanced WRX...

i think we all are here for the same reason. we all like cars, no matter what they were built for, have potential to be, or what we have made out of them. its such an awesome thing to have a mixed bag of all kinda of automobiles done in soo many different ways by so many different people. from drag to drift to show or whatever, we all are here to live in the culture. and f.y.i im not aiming to step on anyones toes here, just sharing a nice thought...kudos on both the sti and the celsior by the way

http://rivalhousegarage.com/

rivalhousegarage@gmail.com

Comment

Holy Jesus!

Do you drive at that height?

Comment

Haha, yes, and it is rubbing like crazy. Hopefully when I get my alignment they can dial in some more camber.

Comment

You crazy foo' if you drive it l like that! HAhaha, sick rides man, both!

Comment

sex
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Oh noes crazy dangerous stretch Seth, you cant roll like that in the 502!

Looks great brother! I saw some old guy in your old Civic?!

Comment

Working...
                              X