FS: 98 BMW M3 Euro EVO Vert.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 98 BMW M3 Euro EVO Vert.

Please read the entire post before asking questions or commenting.

1998 Euro Evolution convertible. Approximately 100k miles. Located in Florida. Clean Florida title. I've had this car since 2008. Two years ago, I was rear ended and it took over a year of fighting with the insurance company to settle the claim. The damage is approximately $3800. However, I have bought around $700 worth of parts, therefore the balance of labor and parts is about $3100.00 The damaged area is the body between the tail lights. It can be pulled by a good metal worker or cut off and new panel welded on.

The car is a six speed.
    Helrot on BMW Individual Imola yellow extended leather.
    Manual seats.
    Tilt steering wheel
    JB racing LTW flywheel and E34 M5 clutch (3k miles of wear).
    The car will come on whatever wheels i can find to make it roll.
    A large number of maintenance items were addressed 3k miles ago including trans fluid, RTABs, LCABs, tierods, diff fluid.
    The top is in decent shape, however, I was tired of dealing with microswitches and resetting tops, etc so I accumulated the parts to convert the top to full manual operation. Those are included.

The car has sat since 2011, HOWEVER, it has had stabil fuel stabilizer in the tank and it has been started and moved regularly (at least monthly).

The price is $8500.

I'm putting this up for sale because I have too many BMWs and too many projects. Please keep in mind that I could get far more by parting it. However, I'd like to see it back on the road. I do have an E30 M3 that I'm considering dropping the swap into if this does not sell within a few weeks. I'm open to trading for a good condition S14B23 (or B25).

The car runs fine and could be driven home by the buyer. Also, yes I know the BBS CHs looked terrible...

If you're wondering if you can register it in your state:
    If your state does emissions testing via the OBDII port, that will be a problem as it has none. If your state does emissions testing via tailpipe sniffer, then you should be fine. The catalytic converters are present.

Message me here for a number to call or text if you are interested.

Pictures:

Damage pics are from 10/19/13

Last edited by FSUjbp; 10-20-2013, 05:52 PM. Reason: More damage pics added.

Consider a trade?

I'm in Florida too.
    GIVE ME A SCREW DRIVER I CAN START A JAG, I DONE START A LAMBORGHINI WITH A POLICE BADGE

Comment

I'm a BMW guy, so the only trades that I'd be interested in would be BMW M cars. Or the S14... PERHAPS an S2000.

Comment

Originally posted by FSUjbp View Post
        I'm a BMW guy, so the only trades that I'd be interested in would be BMW M cars. Or the S14... PERHAPS an S2000.
        Damn it! Makes me wish I still had my S2000 now! GLWS, awesome car.
        GIVE ME A SCREW DRIVER I CAN START A JAG, I DONE START A LAMBORGHINI WITH A POLICE BADGE

Comment

Bump, still around.

Comment

Last attempt at selling before I part it.

Comment

PMed you, I am located in Florida as well, please give me a call before parting it out
              Last edited by matthayzon89; 03-26-2015, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Matt, sorry for the delay. I sent a pm just now.

Comment

Is this registered formally as a Euro, or is it registered as a US model?

HittingRedline.com

1986 BMW 635CSi (5spd)
                  1994 Mercedes-Benz S124
                  1995 Mercedes-Benz S124

Comment

It's registered with its original VIN.

Comment

Working...
                    X