Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1996 Acura Integra. Stroker type-r motor regamasters hondata s300 etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 Acura Integra. Stroker type-r motor regamasters hondata s300 etc.

1996 acura integra, clean title, 140k miles. motor is a stroker 2.0 poor mans type r (b18c1 block/b16 head) with an eagle 95mm crank, eagle rods and wiseco pistons. 11.5-11.6:1 comp. ratio. head has blox stage 3 cams with supertech valvesprings and retainers. b16 intake and TB and recently installed stainless Comptech race header. motor was completely rebuilt this last summer, has about 2k miles on it now with no issues, no smoking or ticks/knocks etc. ran on hondata s300 in a p28 ecu. car has a better basemap in it now so it runs pretty well but still needs a good tune from a professional tuner.(not your homeboy rico with a smoking b16 shitbox) should be about 220whp as it sits with a good tune in it. trans is a Y21 with a 4.78 final drive swapped into it that has no grinds, popouts or anything like that. car is lowered on one-piece skunk2 pro-s II coilovers. wheels are REAL Regamaster brights in 15x6.5 with +45 offset with Nitto Neo-gen tires on 205-50-15 with 2k miles on them. (will sell car w/o wheels if you'd like since they are worth a considerable amount of money and some people are okay with running replicas/stocks etc.) the body of the car is for the most part solid although there are 2 rust spots, one in the rear corner of the drivers side rear fender like all hondas have and one on the passenger side in front of the rear tire. the rest of the car is solid (doors, core support, rear bumper brace etc.) are all rust free. interior is in good shape other than the carpet being dirty, everything is there and everything works except the cruise control. car currently has no PS or AC but i do have the power steering pump it just needs to be put back in and the car did have factory a/c and the compressor has been removed but all the lines/controls etc are still in the car. i DONT have the a/c compressor. car will also come with a brand new AEM wideband o2 sensor so it can be tuned (although it might be installed by the time the car is sold) and a type R front lip and wing and the factory GS wing.

how to contact me: READ THE WHOLE AD BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME. text or call at 2o7 9five1 42six9 text first and let me know youre interested in the car if youre going to call, i usually dont answer numbers i dont know. also, use proper english please, im tired of dealing with idiots that spell at a 2nd grade level.

PRICE is $5000 FIRM with everything included, i have no problem at all selling the car for less, however the less you offer, the less it will come with.

might think about a trade for another car but dont offer me your junk or i will just ignore you

Last edited by 1988montecarloss; 12-02-2013, 10:32 AM.

Interested in a G Body El Camino?

Comment

Originally posted by edirty6eddie View Post
      Interested in a G Body El Camino?
      no thanks

Comment

bump

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

Last edited by 1988montecarloss; 12-02-2013, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

ttt

Comment

bomp

Comment

got somebody coming to look at it this weekend, but first come first serve, make an offer

Comment

Working...
                              X