The BBS RC 090/BMW Style 5 wheels thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    Are those custom caps? I lik'em, where can I get them?
    Not custom, came with the wheels.

Comment

• Looking to pick up 5x100 to 5x120 adapters to install these wheels on my WRX. Has anyone seen or have pics of these on a Subaru? New to the site but have always admired a little stance in the pants.

cheers

Comment

• What primer did everyone use? I bought self etching and sandable 2k. Im not stripping the faces of paint/cc

Comment

• Originally posted by cruzd2 View Post
          Not custom, came with the wheels.
          So they are the plastic ones?
          Oh yeaaaaahhh....

Comment

• what does a used set of 17x8 style 5's go for these days??

i have a set of 5 (including spare) that i'm thinking of selling..or refurbishing..then selling.
            sc300 "Scraping Guts" -sold

ucf20
            ZEAL VIP

Comment

• It matters what you do to them/condition. I'm planning on selling mine (polished lips/bolts and white faces) for 900 ish.

Comment

• @Miris327is; where can I get the BBS stem caps from? I've looked high and low through ebay and can't find them. Do you have a link of where I can purchase these?
                Oh yeaaaaahhh....

Comment

• finished my set of style 5's ... not perfect but not bad at all

Comment

• Need some help on picking color for my centers, on a titanium-silber e46
                    Any suggestions ?

Comment

• Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                      @Miris327is; where can I get the BBS stem caps from? I've looked high and low through ebay and can't find them. Do you have a link of where I can purchase these?
                      Good luck with searching as i bought them on 3 different places..one on ebay and another 3 on bmw forums. It took me like a year of searching U might also try BMW dealers as they might still a few left, but be ready for big money for them I spend 100quid on used ones!
                      Last edited by Miris327is; 04-22-2012, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MIGS View Post
                        what does a used set of 17x8 style 5's go for these days??

i have a set of 5 (including spare) that i'm thinking of selling..or refurbishing..then selling.
                        I sold mine for 750quid...polished lips, s/s bolts and valves, silver centre...just a year after refurbishing.

If yours are in original condition in good nick i would say around 550-650quid for sale

Comment

• Here are my style 5 wheels on my E30
                          17*8 Et 20 and 205/40 tires
                          silver metalic centre and polished lips

Comment

• Getting there

Comment

• still having trouble finding the replacement emblems for the centers. http://www.purems.com/product.php?II=77

got told those and those i dont see working....

Comment

• *Test shot after 1st day of work:

Comment

Working...
                                X