anyone collect hotwheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone collect hotwheels?

i started collecting them earlier this year. its cheap and brings back childhood memories lol. ive got a small collection going now. figured id share.

my japs.
    Untitled

bmw's
    Untitled

minis
    Untitled

porsches
    Untitled

bad ass fiat 1500 i found at antique store
    Untitled

air cooled's
    Untitled

and some VAG stuff
    Untitled

IG: Nick475

Now you need some tracks so you can jump them into random "walls". Do it you won't.
    Sup. Call me Z.
    My Accord "build".

Comment

I use to have heaps, gave them to a little cousin who lets them collect dust I think I got some left
      Not a cop

Comment

i also started buying the one or other...not really collecting i think...they are reasonable (1.49€ ~ 2$) and it's fun...how much are they in the us?

here is my small hotwheel fleet...the matt black nova and the black chevelle in the front are my favorites...

I drive what I want, and what I ain't drivin' I don't want...

Comment

They are usually like .99 to 1.50

Comment

I not only have hot wheels, but I have muscle machines and a few 1:24 and 1:18 scale collection.

My dad on the other hand has close to 1000 1:18 hotrods

All of them are left in original packaging untouched

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
            Originally posted by nickskater09
            I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

I have a shitload from when I was a kid, but here lately I just buy the ones that I actually own. I have a pile of 69 Cougars (even though mine is a 70) and I just found a few frs's the other day. I friend of mine talked me into customizing them so I've been messing with that a little on rainy days.
              IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

I've got about 100 in the collection.. Including 4 Bosozuko coupes

Say Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

I always buy the cool cars that I see in the store. Sometimes I get strange looks when I buy 10 of them.
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    I always buy the cool cars that I see in the store. Sometimes I get strange looks when I buy 10 of them.
                    Me too espically from kids parents when I get more excited than their kids!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                    Originally posted by nickskater09
                    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Why would you open them?!? ha i just picked up like 20 hotwheels today. ill post photos later. i have 11 Tuner cars and 11 Muscle cars. Planning to collect the whole fast and furious set

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                        I have a shitload from when I was a kid, but here lately I just buy the ones that I actually own. I have a pile of 69 Cougars (even though mine is a 70) and I just found a few frs's the other day. I friend of mine talked me into customizing them so I've been messing with that a little on rainy days.
                        just picked up an frs the other day. was pretty excited about that. it sucks there's not a lot of bmw hotwheels. especially no e28 :,(

Originally posted by BigRuss View Post
                        I've got about 100 in the collection.. Including 4 Bosozuko coupes

Say Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                        ahhh! fuck you haha. ive only got the one red one. havent found em since. saw a purple one once on instagram but have never seen any in stores

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        lol the dudes at the register always give me the weirdest looks

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
                        Why would you open them?!? ha i just picked up like 20 hotwheels today. ill post photos later. i have 11 Tuner cars and 11 Muscle cars. Planning to collect the whole fast and furious set
                        thats no fun man! i couldnt give a shit about ruining the value. bought them for me. i dont plan on selling them. and i like to be able to look at more than just one side of the car

IG: Nick475

Comment

should have took a pic at fatlace. i was there today and one of the guy's office has a bunch of rare a collectible ones. all the ones i have are just in a plastic drawer, had them for as long as i can remember. maybe i'll take a pic of my favorites later

@finalbossjosh

Comment

took these from speedhunters dont know if you can spot anything in specific

@finalbossjosh

Comment

Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                              Now you need some tracks so you can jump them into random "walls". Do it you won't.

I still have all of them in the basement, may take some time and find the ones worth gathering.
                              05' ZCP M3 | ig: @justin821

Comment

Working...
                              X