NJ Volvo 240

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJ Volvo 240

Hey I'm Dave, I'm 18, and I'm from New Jersey. I've been lurking here for like 2 years. I have a 92 Volvo 240, that I turbo'd and I am currently wrapping up a mustang t5 transmission swap in it. Here are some pictures. The current wheels are off a 98 sl500, they are 16x8 et-1 rear and 16x8 et19 front, after adapters. Not stanced at all, but I will post the test fit pictures of my new wheels at the bottom.

And the test fit pictures. The fronts are 16x10 et0 and the rears are going to be 16x10 et-12. Tires are going to be 205/50s as of right now. The centers are going to be a dark gold similar to BBS gold.

Build Thread

Whats up dave?!?! Car looks great as usual. Can't wait to see the new setup. Loving the sig picture as well, gotta stick together haha.

Comment

Ian!!! Thanks haha hopefully I can get em on soon, I'm off to school the 24th.
      Build Thread

Comment

Slowly nearing crunch time. Obviously shoot me a text or call whenever you need a hand man. Super stoked to see how nice you can get this sitting. Nothing comes close to a genuine turbo brick.

Comment

NJ looking pretty dope!

Comment

hell yeah looks sick dude

IG: Nick475

Comment

Nice

91' TT - Mines ECU, Blitz SBC@1bar, ARC WMIC, 2.5" decat, 2.5" ProFlow Exhaust, HSD's, ls400's, JapanRacing JR12's. SoarerUnion.com

Comment

looks good, liked the merc wheels better

build thread?

Comment

That is one sick brick you have there.
                  HighwaySTAR Garage
                  Simply Clean x RLA x fFunction
                  Instagram: highwaystarkg

Comment

Nice Volvo

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Hey Dave! I think your car is tits. I love your setup. I'm fixin to pull the trigger on some 16x10's for the rear of my brick. I want to clarify that you went with 16x10 -12 on the rear.

Thanks

Comment

Very nice build, I love boxy cars!

Comment

Good stuff— NJ family!

Comment

Surprised I havnt seen this around, I'm in the area pretty often. Gonna follow you on the gram to see more of this!
                            '93 Jaguar XJ6 4 liter.
                            '85 GMC S15 Sierra long bed.
                            '01 BMW 740iL
                            Instagram @bennkishh

Comment

Working...
                            X