FS: 18" CCW Classics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 18" CCW Classics

This is sort of like a feeler. Don't really want to sell unless I get my asking price.

These are the ccw race versions with out the swissing. Slightly lighter than the street versions and are not machined for center caps.
    The wheels are 18x9.5 in the front and 18x10.5 in the rear. 2.5 lips all around.
    Not exactly sure in the exact offset. The fronts are in the low 20's. The rears are in the high 30's. Non-M offset. I'm running 25mm spacers in the rear to poke them out as much as they are on my M3. But you can run them on an M3 without any spacers. I just didn't like the "sunk" look and I'm also running stretched tires.

The tires are 225/40/18 fronts and 255/35/18 in the rear.

Will try to get close up pics soon but I'll post these for now.

One of the rear wheels has a tiny slight bend on the very outer lip. Nothing crazy. Still holds are fine and drives straight. I was just going to change rear lips to 3.5 inches, bought 1 lip brand new in the box off a forum member but never got around to ordering the other one. So this sale will include a brand new in the box 3.5" lip.

Not on this forum too often. Email me jcarrion@live.com for fastest response.

$2500 for the wheels and tires.

Open to trades as well.
    Last edited by juank20; 08-03-2013, 01:23 AM.

Individual wheel pics:

Comment

nice wheels.

Just my .02 it would be more helpful if you found out the offsets.
      KW V1's

Comment

thanks. its kind of hard to find the exact offset since all the parts on the wheels are interchangeable so CCW does not stamp any specs on them. i bought them used so all i can give is an estimated guess.. i've had plenty of wheels before so i carefully examined how they sit on the car compared to a few other wheels to come up with those numbers. but if any one wants to come with a measuring tape before purchase you're more than welcome to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Gt4
          Just measure the backspacing and convert it into offset with this:

http://www.ccwheel.com/incs/technica...rter/index.php
          Hmmm. Ok. Next time the wheels are off I'll give that a try. Thanks

Comment

Trade you these and $1,000 http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=45487

Comment

Originally posted by sm0ked em View Post
              Nice BBS wheel's but not interested in those at the moment.
              thanks,

Comment

wish you were closer! i would of pick these up! such a good price for CCW's! GLWS!

Comment

Originally posted by IMOLA RED View Post
                  wish you were closer! i would of pick these up! such a good price for CCW's! GLWS!
                  Thanks.

PM's Replied.

Comment

Wheel specs are as follows:

18x9.5 ET22 Lip is 2.5" Barrel is 7.0
                    18x10.5 ET35 Lip is 2.5" Barrel is 8.0

These were originally on an E46 M3 Race car that was running 285s all the way around. The bend on the outer lip is small and didn't affect the use of these. Someone can buy the other 3.5" lip and make these 18x11.5 ET 22.

By the way, I can get these shipped for the buyer/seller for cheap.
                    Last edited by Mike36; 08-27-2013, 12:44 AM.
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/imag...es/cruisin.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
                      Wheel specs are as follows:

18x9.5 ET22 Lip is 2.5" Barrel is 7.0
                      18x10.5 ET35 Lip is 2.5" Barrel is 8.0

These were originally on an E46 M3 Race car that was running 285s all the way around. The bend on the outer lip is small and didn't affect the use of these. Someone can buy the other 3.5" lip and make these 18x11.5 ET 22.

By the way, I can get these shipped for the buyer/seller for cheap.
                      Thanks. Appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                      X